Jon Bernthal quotes
“- Boyd 'Bible' Swan: Welcome to the Army, Norm!
- Grady 'Coon-Ass' Travis: You did good. Best job I ever had!
- Boyd 'Bible' Swan: Best job I ever had!”
“- Lee Iacocca: James Bond does not drive a Ford, sir.
- Henry Ford II: That's because he's a degenerate.”
“- Lee Iacocca: Carroll Shelby.
- Carroll Shelby: Maybe?
- Lee Iacocca: Lee Iacocca, Ford Motors. Suppose Henry Ford II wanted to build the greatest race car the world's ever seen, to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. What's it take?
- Carroll Shelby: Well, it takes somethin' money can't buy.
- Lee Iacocca: Well, it can buy speed.
- Carroll Shelby: It...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Bugs have always loved me.”
“If you can figure out how to get paid to do something you love, that's the dream.”
“Even after somebody dies, you can.. you can still keep learning about them. You know, their life. It can keep unfolding itself to you just as long... just as long as you pay attention to it.”
“- Grady 'Coon-Ass' Travis: Keep ridin' me.
- Wardaddy: I'm not riding you. If I was, you'd know it.”
“I love it when people tell me how to do my job.”
“When you interrupt somebody like that, it makes them feel that you're just not interested in what they have to say. Or maybe you think what you have to say is just more important that what I have to say. Is that what you think?”
“Norman, I'm sorry. You know? I think... I think you're a good man. That's what I think. I think maybe we ain't, but... I think you are. So, just... I wanted to tell you that.”
“- Donnie Azoff: I got a couple of mil' comin' in like a week. And when it gets in, I'll give you a call and you come pick it up.
- Brad: You'll give me a call?
- Donnie Azoff: When it gets here, I'll give you a call and you'll come pick it up.
- Chantalle: Well, we don't work for you, man!
- Donnie Azoff: Sweetheart, you have my money taped to...” (continue)(continue reading)