“The Lion King II: Simba's Pride” quotes(1998)
Plot – Kiara, Simba and Nala's daughter, is presented by old Rafiki to the animals of the Pride Lands under the benevolent gaze of Mufasa's spirit. Kiara proves to have a strong and independent character, intolerant to her father's impositions. One day, playing in the Pride Lands, the young lioness notices to be followed by Timon and Pumbaa, appointed by Simba to control her. Kiara takes advantage of a momentary distraction of the two clumsy nannies to escape and arrives to No Man's Land, the residence of the exiled lions still loyal to Scar. Here Kiara meets Kovu, a lion cub who belongs to that herd. The two live together a bad adventure with some crocodiles, but then they continue to play together. Suddenly appear Simba and Zira, Kovu's mother: she reveals Kovu has been chosen by Scar as his heir. Simba and Kiara return to Pride Rock discussing the role of the sovereign, meanwhile Zira plans how to bring his son to the power: Kovu must make friendship with Kiara, so that he can get close enough to Simba and kill him undisturbed.
All actors – Matthew Broderick, Neve Campbell, Andy Dick, Robert Guillaume, James Earl Jones, Moira Kelly, Nathan Lane, Jason Marsden, Suzanne Pleshette, Ernie Sabella, Lacey Chabert, Cam Clarke, Jim Cummings, Edward Hibbert, Michelle Horn, Meredith Scott Lynn, Ryan O'Donohue, Peter Renaday, Vanessa Theme Ament, Robin Frizzell, Lisa Long, Adrienne Hampton, Seth Isler, Richard Sinclair, Joel Moffett, Liz Callaway, Ashley Edner, Mary Gibbs, Zoe Leader, Jennifer Lien, Crysta Macalush, Gene Miller, Charity Sanoyshow all
“The Lion King II: Simba's Pride” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Nala: Simba, you owe him your daughter's life.
- Zazu: Yes, sire. Clearly we are in his debt and royal protocol demands that all debts be paid. Though in this case, you might want to make an exception.”
“Don't anybody move! This things loaded... I'll let you have it!”
“- Simba: You will stay where I can keep an eye on you, away from him!
- Kiara: You don't know him!
- Simba: I know he's following in Scar's pawprints, and I must follow in my father's.
- Kiara: You will never be Mufassa!”
“- Kovu: I never heard the story of Scar that way... he truly was a killer.
- Simba: Fire is a killer. Sometimes what's left behind can grow back better than the generation before if given the chance.”
“- Kovu: I humbly ask to join your pride.
- Simba: No! You were banished, along with the outsiders.
- Kovu: I have left the outsiders. I'm a rogue, judge me now, for who I am. Or am I to be blamed for a crime I didn't commit?”
“- Simba: Kiara, what did you think you were doing? You could've been killed today.
- Young Kiara: But, Daddy, I... I didn't mean to disob...
- Simba: I'm telling you this because I love you. I don't wanna to lose you.
- Young Kiara: I know.
- Simba: If something happened to you, I don't know what I'd do.”
“- Nala: My Simba. You want so much to walk the path expected of you. Perhaps Kovu does not.
- Simba: What? How do you know...
- Nala: I can see them down there just as easily as you can. Get to know him and see.”
“That's not a king. That's a fuzzy maraca!”
“Hey! You! How dare you save the King's daughter?”
“- Kiara: My father said there was a darkness in Scar that he couldn't escape.
- Kovu: Maybe there's a darkness in me too.”
“- Young Kiara: My father says never to turn your back on an Outsider!
- Young Kovu: And do you always do what your father says?
- Young Kiara: No!
- Young Kovu: Bet ya do! Bet your Daddy's little girl!”
“My father's law will prevail. For now, I reserve judgement. We'll see who you really are.”