Management quotes38 management quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In Vegas, everybody's gotta watch everybody else. Since the players are looking to beat the casino, the dealers are watching the players. The box men are watching the dealers. The floor men are watching the box men. The pit bosses are watching the floor men. The shift bosses are watching the pit bosses. The casino manager is watching the shift...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Brian Moreland: Sir, how could they do this?
- General Harlan Bache: With the stroke of a pen, sir. Their field of honor was a desktop.”
“- Garry Lejeune: Lloyd, let me just say one thing, since we've stopped. I've worked with a lotta directors, Lloyd. Some of them were geniuses, some of them were bastards. But I've never met one who was so totally and absolutely... I don't know.
- Lloyd Fellowes: Thank you Gary, I'm very touched. Now will you get off the fucking stage?”
“- Oishi Kazihiro: None of you would last two days in management training.
- Hunt Stevenson: None of us would be dumb enough to stay two days.”
“You've managed to Forrest Gump your way through this.”
“- Ross: The man with one red shoe... what's going to happen to him?
- Brown: He'll be just fine.
- Ross: And the girl?
- Brown: The deal was her testimony for her freedom. I think it was a fair exchange.
- Ross: Well, I don't think so.
- Brown: Well, since you're no longer director of CIA, and I am, it doesn't matter what you think.”
“I see you have the machine that goes ping. This is my favorite. You see we lease it back from the company we sold it to and that way it comes under the monthly current budget and not the capital account.”
“- Ralph Houk: You're reading the fan mail? You're letting the fans run the team?
- Dan Topping: The fans pay your salary, Ralph.
- Ralph Houk: Well, you can change the lineup if you want, but not while I'm manager. And I'll tell you something else, the right guy is going to break that stupid record!”
“- Brantley Foster: Some of this stuff doesn't make any sense. They send requisitions through two departments to get procurements for a third. What kind of thinking is that?
- Fred Melrose: That's suit thinking. Something happens to a man when he puts on a necktie. Cuts off all the oxygen to his brain.”
“What the fuck? Another son of a bitchin' blackout! If it was my power company, this would never happen...”
“One should be rewarded on one's merits, not on one's ability to ingratiate oneself with the management. Particularly when the management have difficulty in locating the relative whereabouts of the arse and the elbow.”
“- Oscar Jaffe: I'm offering you a last chance to become immortal.
- Lily Garland, aka Mildred Plotka: Then I've decided to stay mortal with responsible management.”
“SpongeBob. You're a great frycook, but I gave the job to Squidward because being manager is a big responsibility. Well, let's face it. He's more... mature than you.”
“I'll be looking for patriotic, honorable, bright young men from the right backgrounds to manage the various departments. In other words, no Jews or Negroes, and very few Catholics, and that's only because I'm a Catholic.”
“- Dominic: Shouldn't we synchronise our watches?
- Charlie Croker: Nuts to your watches! You just be there at a quarter to.”
“- Comrade Iranoff: The service in this hotel is terrible! See! Nobody comes...nobody pays any attention. That's freedom.
- Comrade Buljanoff: That's bad management.”
“It's not the company. It's the credibility. My credibility. I can't just sit on the bench and let other people play the game. Not my game. Not with their rules.”