“Die Hard” quotes(1988)
Plot – Cop John McClane lives far away from his wife - he's in New York, she's in Los Angeles. He accepts her invitation to spend the Christmas holidays together. He catches up with her on Christmas Eve at the company's party in a modern skyscraper in Los Angeles, empty after the employee's exit. However, a group of German terrorists bursts into the building, holding everyone hostage. Their aim is to obtain the release of some political prisoners, but actually the real purpose is to rob the rich vault of the multinational. Only John, who was casually in a toilet, doesn't catch their attention. He has to defeat the harmful terrostists one by one without any help from outside.
All actors – Bruce Willis, Bonnie Bedelia, Reginald VelJohnson, Paul Gleason, William Atherton, Hart Bochner, James Shigeta, Alan Rickman, Alexander Godunov, Bruno Doyon, De'voreaux White, Andreas Wisniewski, Clarence Gilyard Jr., Joey Plewa, Lorenzo Caccialanza, Gérard Bonn, Dennis Hayden, Al Leong, Gary Roberts, Hans Buhringer, Wilhelm von Homburg, Robert Davi, Grand L. Bush, Bill Marcus, Rick Ducommun, Matt Landers, Carmine Zozzora, Dustyn Taylor, George Christy, Anthony Peck, Cheryl Baker, Richard Parker, David Ursin, Mary Ellen Trainor, Diana James, Shelley Pogoda, Selma Archerd, Scot Bennett, Rebecca Broussard, Kate Finlayson, Shanna Higgins, Kym Malin, Taylor Fry, Noah Land, Betty Carvalho, Kip Waldo, Mark Goldstein, Tracy Reiner, Rick Cicetti, Fred Lerner, Bill Margolin, Bob Jennings, Bruce P. Schultz, David Katz, Robert Lesser, Stella Hall, Terri Lynn Doss, Jon E. Greene, P. Randall Bowers, Michele Laybourn, , Rick Bross, Conrad Hurtt, Marshall Dancing Elk Lucas, Charlie Picerni, Gary Pinkston, Stan Rodarte, Mark Winnshow all
“Die Hard” Quotes 16 quotes
“- Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?
- John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.”
“- John McClane: So that's is what this is about, Hans? A fucking robbery?
- Hans Gruber: Put down the gun.
- John McClane: Why'd you have to nuke the whole building, Hans?
- Hans Gruber: Well, when you steal $600, you can just disappear. When you steal 600 million, they will find you, unless they think you're already dead.”
- Gail Wallens: Author of "HostageTerrorist, TerroristHostage: A Study in Duality". Dr. Hasseldorf, what can we expect in the next few hours?
- Dr. Hasseldorf: Well, Gail, by this time the hostages should be going through the early stages of the Helsinki Syndrome.
- Harvey Johnson: As in Helsinki, Sweden.
- Dr. Hasseldorf: Finland.
“- Sgt. Al Powell: What about the body that fell out the window?
- Deputy Police Chief Dwayne T. Robinson: Well, who knows? Probably some stockbroker, got depressed.”
“- John McClane: You throw quite a party. I didn't realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan.
- Joseph Yoshinobu Takagi: Hey, we're flexible. Pearl Harbor didn't work out so we got you with tape decks.”
“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs.”
“- Sgt. Al Powell: I think he's a cop. Maybe not LAPD, but he's definitely a badge.
- Deputy Police Chief Dwayne T. Robinson: How do you know that?
- Sgt. Al Powell: A hunch, things he said. Like being able to spot a phony ID.
- Deputy Police Chief Dwayne T. Robinson: Jesus Christ, Powell, he could be a fucking bartender for all we know.”
“I promise I will never even think about going up in a tall building again. Oh, God. Please don't let me die.”