Pollution quotes24 pollution quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Jetfire: What planet am I on?
- Sam Witwicky: Earth.
- Jetfire: "Earth?". Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it "Dirt". "Planet Dirt".
“The Hudson River is filled with piss, cola, and sludge, ok? There's hardly any water in it.”
“- Dirk Pitt: What would you do if you were about to be exposed as the biggest polluter in history?
- Al Giordino: I don't know. Run for president?”
“Well, fuck my ozone.”
“- Jill Young: So, this is L.A., huh? Everything looks the same. How do you know where you are?
- Gregg O'Hara: It's easy. The ocean's that way, the mountains are that way, Mexico's that way, and Canada's that way. You don't have to worry about the rest; you'll never see it through the smog.”
“- Harvey Holroyd: You know Kate, and the way she feels about polluting the atmosphere.
- Sam Stone: What has the atmosphere ever done for you?
- Harvey Holroyd: Not much lately.
- Sam Stone: You know, Angela's on that ecology committee, too. Big deal. Last month they saved the condor. You ever see a condor?
- Harvey Holroyd: Not up close.
- Sam...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Harvey, will you be good to yourself and use your car? Will you take a look at this? 6,000 pounds of solid comfort. It takes up space, it pollutes the atmosphere, it scares the birds, fuck 'em. I love it!”
“- Crysta: But just think. Humans back in the forest!
- Batty Koda: Yep. There goes the neighborhood.
- Crysta: Be nice, Batty.
- Batty Koda: First thing, all these trees go. Then come your highways, then come your shopping malls, and your parking lots, and your convenience stores...”
“- Ranger Bob: It's your responsibility as campers, and honourable men on this planet, to cut through the connections of these nooses waiting to happen before discarding them in a proper refuse container.
- Sam: What the fuck are you talkin' about?”
“We're angry because we're all being chemically and genetically damaged, and we don't even realize it. Unfortunately, this will effect our children. We go to work each day and right under our noses we see our car and the car in front of us spewing noxious poisonous gasses that are all accumulative poisons. These poisons kill us slowly, even when...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Oh! Gorgeous color. The smog. I wonder if they sell it in bottles. It would make a wonderful present for the folks back home.”
“- Mac MacIntyre: Can you imagine a world without oil? No automobiles, no heat.
- Oldsen: And polish.
- Mac MacIntyre: No ink.
- Oldsen: And nylon.
- Mac MacIntyre: No detergents.
- Oldsen: And Perspex. You wouldn't get any Perspex.”
“- Lula Rogers: Earl, what are you doing?
- Earl Blackstock: Just trying to feel like I was back in California.”
“Our negligence today is producing a world in which our children's children will be barren, and the human race heading towards extinction.”
“It's messy, it's crowded, it's polluted, and there are people who would just as soon step on your face as look at you. But come on! There's gotta be a few sparks of sweet humanity left in this burned-out berg.”