Dissatisfaction quotes36 dissatisfaction quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Acting Coaching
“In life and in movies, it's a similar challenge, where you have expectations, and you end up in situations that are not meeting your expectations.”
- From the movie: Dennis the Menace
“Why is it when everyone else feasts on the pleasure of life, I get the indigestion?”
- From the movie: Irrational Man
“I wanted to be an active world changer and I've wound up a passive intellectual who can't fuck.”
- From the movie: The Walk
“It's something only a twisted, antisocial, anarchistic, pissed-off malcontent would have anything to do with... [triumphantly] You have your inside man!”
- From the movie: Life as a House
- La trovi in Actors' Love Affairs
- From the movie: Catwoman
“I was everything they wanted me to be. I was never more beautiful. Never more powerful. And then I turned 40 and they threw me away.”
- From the movie: Topsy-Turvy
“There's something inherently disappointing about success.”
- From the movie: Casino Jack
“In reality, mediocrity is where most people live. Mediocrity is the elephant in the room. It's ubiquitous.”
- From the movie: Boomerang
“Some motherfuckers don't know when a good thing it's standing in front of them!”
- From the movie: The Gallows
“- Ryan Shoos: Fuck this, I'm going, this is bullshit, it's not real, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie!
- Cassidy Spilker: What are you doing?
- Reese Houser: Don't say his name!”
- From the movie: The Company Men
“You want honesty? I'm a thirty-seven-year-old unemployed fuck-up who can't even support his family!”
- La trovi in Actors' Love Affairs
“Unrequited love is always a great thing.”
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
- From the movie: Rookie of the Year
“- Troy: You black bitches are all the same.
- Robin Stokes: Bitch?
- Troy: Y'all always complaining about how nobody don't want your ass, don't nobody know how to treat ya! Then you meet a man, a brother, with genuine interest in ya, and you gotta act simple. Then you wonder why we date white women.
- Robin Stokes: A white woman can have your...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Nacho Libre
“- Chancho: You've never wrestled?
- Nacho: Me? No. Come on. Don't be crazy. I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life!...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Zorro, the Gay Blade
“- Florinda: Do you know he only makes love to me 12 times a year?
- Don Diego Vega: Well, once a month is not so bad.
- Florinda: No, he makes love to me 12 times in one night and then, zip, nothing!
- Don Diego Vega: Tell me, on that one night, does he eat anything special? Oysters? Raw eggs?
- Florinda: Garlic. A lot of garlic.”
- From the movie: The Rapture
- From the movie: Shock Treatment
“I can't stand it! Everything good always happens to other people!”
- From the movie: No Small Affair
“Sometimes it seems like nothing ever works out. What's worse is sometimes things almost work out then fall apart. If this is the way life is how do people stand it?”
- From the movie: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
“To repress one's feelings only makes them stronger.”
- From the movie: Kissing Jessica Stein
“I've wept on every birthday I've ever had because life is huge and fleeting and I hate certain people and certain shoes and I feel that life is terribly unfair and sometimes beautiful and wonderful and extraordinary but also numbing and horrifying and insurmountable and I hate myself a lot of the time.”
- From the movie: Real Genius
“This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated.”
- From the movie: Little Giants
- From the movie: Malcolm X
“We're going to have a racial explosion and that's more dangerous than an atomic explosion. It's going to explode because black people are dissatisfied. They're dissatisfied now not only with the white man, but with these Negroes who have been sitting around here posing as leaders and spokesmen for black people.”