Dissatisfaction quotes36 dissatisfaction quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I wanted to be an active world changer and I've wound up a passive intellectual who can't fuck.”
“It's something only a twisted, antisocial, anarchistic, pissed-off malcontent would have anything to do with... [triumphantly] You have your inside man!”
“I was everything they wanted me to be. I was never more beautiful. Never more powerful. And then I turned 40 and they threw me away.”
“There's something inherently disappointing about success.”
“In reality, mediocrity is where most people live. Mediocrity is the elephant in the room. It's ubiquitous.”
“Some motherfuckers don't know when a good thing it's standing in front of them!”
“- Ryan Shoos: Fuck this, I'm going, this is bullshit, it's not real, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie!
- Cassidy Spilker: What are you doing?
- Reese Houser: Don't say his name!”
“Unrequited love is always a great thing.”
“- Troy: You black bitches are all the same.
- Robin Stokes: Bitch?
- Troy: Y'all always complaining about how nobody don't want your ass, don't nobody know how to treat ya! Then you meet a man, a brother, with genuine interest in ya, and you gotta act simple. Then you wonder why we date white women.
- Robin Stokes: A white woman can have your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Chancho: You've never wrestled?
- Nacho: Me? No. Come on. Don't be crazy. I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Florinda: Do you know he only makes love to me 12 times a year?
- Don Diego Vega: Well, once a month is not so bad.
- Florinda: No, he makes love to me 12 times in one night and then, zip, nothing!
- Don Diego Vega: Tell me, on that one night, does he eat anything special? Oysters? Raw eggs?
- Florinda: Garlic. A lot of garlic.”
“I can't stand it! Everything good always happens to other people!”
“Sometimes it seems like nothing ever works out. What's worse is sometimes things almost work out then fall apart. If this is the way life is how do people stand it?”
“To repress one's feelings only makes them stronger.”
“I've wept on every birthday I've ever had because life is huge and fleeting and I hate certain people and certain shoes and I feel that life is terribly unfair and sometimes beautiful and wonderful and extraordinary but also numbing and horrifying and insurmountable and I hate myself a lot of the time.”
“This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated.”
“We're going to have a racial explosion and that's more dangerous than an atomic explosion. It's going to explode because black people are dissatisfied. They're dissatisfied now not only with the white man, but with these Negroes who have been sitting around here posing as leaders and spokesmen for black people.”
“- Jane: I was taking inventory in the back.
- Mr. Mooney: Yeah, my Aunt Fanny!
- Jane: Ew.”