“- Oliver: Can I kiss you?
- Elio: Yes, please.”
“Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine.”
“- Tommy Madison: Mike. Don't get paranoid. Don't let that thing mess with your head.
- Mike: I'm just reviewing our options.
- Tommy Madison: We do have two options because we are such lucky guys. Now we can turn around and die of thirst. Or, we can get to that village within the hour, Mike. I know which option I'm taking.”
“- Oliver: Is there anything you don't know?
- Elio: I know nothing, Oliver.
- Oliver: Well, you seem to know more than anyone else around here.
- Elio: Well, if you only knew how little I really know about the things that matter.”
“My next step will be my last...”
“- Mike: Mayday, mayday, Alpha Margot 4 to Hogsden... Do you copy? Over.
- Comander Barton: Base camp here. We've been looking for you for hours, Alpha Margot, over.
- Mike: Copy you, Hogsden. Sir my partner was killed in action, and I'm in critical condition requesting immediate extract with E.O.D. Over.
- Comander Barton: Define critical, staff...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Divya Narendra: This is a good guy?
- Cameron Winklevoss: We don't know that he's not a good guy.
- Divya Narendra: We know that he stole our idea, we know he lied to our faces for a month and a half!
- Cameron Winklevoss: No, he never lied to our face.
- Divya Narendra: Ok, he never saw our faces. Fine he lied to our email accounts!”