Kate Beckinsale quotes
“No one is more enslaved than a slave who doesn't think they're enslaved.”
“If I ever have sex with someone I might be able to develop a sense of humor.”
“- Lars Hammond: How does Bora Bora sound?
- Sara Thomas: Very sexy sexy.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I hope you enjoy the gloves you bought yourself.
- Sara Thomas: Oh, I will, I usually enjoy my own thoughtfulness.”
“- Sara Thomas: Favorite New York moment?
- Jonathan Trager: This one's climbing the charts.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I just meant I had a really nice time. You know, maybe you should give me your phone number. Just in case.
- Sara Thomas: In case of what?
- Jonathan Trager: In case of life.”
“- Anna Valerious: What are these things?
- Van Helsing: I think they're Dracula's children.
- Anna Valerious: His children?
- Van Helsing: A man, with three gorgeous women, for four hundred years?”
“World War II, for us, began at Pearl Harbor, and 1,177 men still lie entombed in the battleship Arizona. America suffered, but America grew stronger. It was not inevitable. The times tried our souls...and through the trial, we overcame.”
“- Donna Newman: Will you still love me in the morning?
- Michael Newman: Forever and ever, babe.”
“- Anna Valerious: We Transylvanians always look on the brighter side of death.
- Van Helsing: There's a brighter side of death?
- Anna Valerious: Of course. It's just harder to see.”
“I just think its so important to be in control of your own destiny. Not to fall into that 50s cliche of waiting by the phone for guys to call. The right ones never do. Those who do you have to make the most ridiculousexcuses to. The nice ones get hurt feelings. The jerks will corner you into going out anyway. You might find yourself with some...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Donna Newman: That's not bad for your third liposuction. One more tummy tuck should take care of it.
- Michael Newman: Oh, it looks like a tongue... licking.”
“- Alice: I think it's much better to wait until things happen naturally. Forcing things never works.
- Charlotte: That's not true. Forcing things usually works beautifully.”
“Whenever you can, throw the word sexy - into a conversation. Its a kind of a signal. Like, um, there's something really sexy about strobe lights. Or, eh, this fabric is so sexy.”
“Highly sexed young men living on farms are always called Seth or Reuben.”
- Georgie: How long have you been in England?
- Dylan: Five years.
- Georgie: And you still stay "bucks" and "babe"?
“I try to bring people around to the higher common sense.”
“Before disco, this country was a dancing wasteland. You know the Woodstock generation of the 1960s that were so full of themselves and conceited? None of those people could dance.”
“- Van Helsing: There's something down here, it's carnivorous. Whatever it is it appears to be... human. I'd say it's a size 17, about 360 pounds, 8 and a half to 9 feet tall and he has a bad gimp in his right leg and, ah, 3 copper teeth.
- Anna Valerious: How do you know he has copper teeth?
- Van Helsing: 'Cause he's standing right behind you.”