Gal Gadot quotes
“Sometimes you can’t see what you’re learning until you come out the other side.”
“- Etta Candy: I'm introducing myself. It's Etta Candy. I'm Steve Trevor's secretary.
- Diana Prince: What is a secretary?
- Etta Candy: Oh, well, I do everything. I go where he tells me to go, I do what he tells me to do.
- Diana Prince: Well, where I'm from that's called slavery.
- Etta Candy: I really like her.”
“The truth is bigger than all of us.”
“Somedays my childhood feels so very far away, and others I can almost see it.”
“All friendships change. But the good ones, they get stronger because of it.”
“There aren't enough good roles for strong women. I wish we had more female writers. Most of the female characters you see in films today are the 'poor heartbroken girl'.”
“It is so important for girls and boys to have a female, strong superhero to look up to.”
“I represent the 'Wonder Woman' of the new world.”
“Wonder Woman, she's amazing. I love everything that she represents and everything that she stands for. She's all about love and compassion and truth and justice and equality, and she's a whole lot of woman.”
“- Steve Trevor: Have you never met a man before? What about your father?
- Diana Prince: I had no father. My mother sculpted me from clay and I was brought to life by Zeus.
- Steve Trevor: Well, that's neat... Where I come from, babies are made differently.”
“They came to the conclusion that men are essential for procreation, but when it comes to pleasure... unnecessary.”
“What one does with the truth is more difficult than you think. I learnt this the hard way, a long, long time ago. And now, my life will never be the same...”
“Is it stealing if you steal from another thief?”
“Leaders get people killed. So I follow, always.”
“The first rule of being a spy is not to be in love with your partner.”
“Men made a world where standing together is impossible.”
“- Natalie Jones: How could you not tell me you were feeling this way?
- Tim Jones: Well, look... to be honest, you are not exactly the easiest woman in the world for a man to admit his fears to.”
“You know, it's true what they say about little boys: born with no natural inclination to share.”