Models quotes21 models quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You know, sometimes a flaw can make something even more beautiful. Like with Cindy Crawford and how short she is.”
“If it’s ‘creepy’ to use the Internet, military satellites, and robot aircraft to find a house full of gorgeous young models so I can drop in on them unexpected, then fine, I’m creepy.”
“- JB: She's not my type.
- Aash: Why, because she's not a model?
- JB: Yeah, she's not a model.”
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: Jews want their rabbis to be the kind of Jews they don't have the time to be.
- Father Brian Kilkenney Finn: Yeah, and Catholics want their priests to be the kind of Catholics they don't have the discipline to be.
“Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features doesn't mean that we still can't not die in a freak gasolinefight accident.”
“Before, being a model, it was just a job, and I was making fun of it. But today, I take my career more seriously.”
“- Bob Parr: Weren't you in the news? Some show in Prayge... Prague?
- Edna 'E' Mode: Milan, darling. Supermodels. Nothing super about them... spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves.”
“- J.P. Prewitt: The truth is male models have been assassinating world leaders for over 200 years. Abe Lincoln wanted to abolish slavery, right? Well, who do you think made the silk stockings and powdered wigs worn by our early leaders?
- Derek Zoolander: Mugatu!
- J.P. Prewitt: Slaves, Derek. So they hired John Wilkes Booth to do Mr. Lincoln...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Billy: You're very pretty. I'll bet you're a model.
- Gia Carangi: Why? Do I look stupid?”
“- Malcolm: Phoebe - how would you like to supervise our Sidney for a month or two?
- Phoebe: No way.
- Malcolm: Go on; you'd be a good influence on the boy. Why not?
- Phoebe: Infectious hepatitis, loony girlfriend, drugs?
- Malcolm: Boys will be boys.”
“- Nick Naylor: Now what we need is a smoking role model. A real winner.
- Jeff Megall: Indiana Jones meets Jerry Maguire.
- Nick Naylor: Right, on two packs a day.”
“- Derek Zoolander: Why do you hate models, Matilda?
- Matilda Jeffries: Honestly?
- Hansel: Yes.
- Matilda Jeffries: I think they're vain, stupid, and incredibly self-centered.
- Hansel: I totally agree with you. But how do you feel about male models?”
“- Miles Urquart: What about this model you're screwing? What promises have you made to keep her in line?
- Tim Everett: None that can't be broken. Look, she's our only tie to the bank operation. If things do go belly up, it'll only take one cut to sever the knot.”
“- Detective Marcus Burnett: Are you a model or a cop?
- Detective Mike Lowrey: Hey, man, I like lookin' good, that's all.
- Detective Marcus Burnett: For who?
- Detective Mike Lowrey: Hey man, don't hate the playa, hate the game.
- Detective Marcus Burnett: [as Detective Mike Lowrey walks away] Hate the tailor.”
“I want to live in the world that these people are in. No one ever says anything in there, have you noticed? They're all very cool. Like, they're all really deep. It's when people start talking that everything goes to shit.”
“I'm Lorna Larkin, Miss Texas. I'm a magna cum laude graduate from the University of Texas with a double degree in genetic engineering and cosmetology.”
“I don't know if I want to be a pretend role model to thousands of little girls... or a real role model to one.”