Jason Bateman quotes
“Who cares about winning? Let's get drunk!”
“- Max: You didn't happen to see a fellow brought in here, looks a little bit like me, but he's got a little bit of a sharper chin and higher cheekbones?
- Bartender: So, a better-looking guy?”
“- Annie: A guy who rents a house this big must be making up for something pretty small, I'd say.
- Max: No no, I've seen his dick, it's pretty great.
- Annie: Well, I tried.”
“- Brooks: I'm a fraud, Max. I'm not the carefree dude that wins at everything he touches. You know how I win? I cheat. I cheat at everything. I even cheated when we were kids playing Battleship.
- Max: What?
- Brooks: Didn't you ever wonder why I made you sit with your back to the TV? It was so I could see your ships in the reflection. I mean, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Annie: You're not Liam Neeson.
- Max: That hurts my feelings.”
“- Judy Hopps: I am a real cop.
- Nick Wilde: Never let them see that they get to you.
- Nick Wilde: You, bunnies, it’s all emotional.”
“- Judy Hopps: Y'know, I think you might actually make a good cop.
- Nick Wilde: How dare you.”
“- Jarvis Edison: How many timeouts do we have left?
- Paul Blake: Three.
- Jarvis Edison: Can we take 'em all now?”
“- Judy Hopps: What did you do to make Mr. Big so mad at you?
- Nick Wilde: I, um, I may have sold him a very expensive wool rug that was made from the fur of a skunk, Spot.
- Judy Hopps: Oh, sweet cheese and crackers.”
“- Sandy Patterson: Hi. Good morning. Something wrong with pump five. It's not taking my card.
- Luis the Gas Station Attendant: You don't pay your bills, man. I gotta cut the card.”
“We were all working at pretty terrible jobs for some awful bosses and we just thought, if we ever got a chance to be our own bosses, that we'd do things differently.”
“Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are.”
“Do you think when she goes to sleep, she counts herself?”
“- Dale Arbus: Let the past be the past.
- Nick Hendricks: Yeah. The past? Well, we're not in the fucking past. We're in the goddamn present.”
“- Sandy Patterson: You're diabolical.
- Diana: Thank you.
- Sandy Patterson: That's not a compliment.
- Diana: I know.”
“- Sandy Patterson: Do you know what a sociopath is?
- Diana: Do they like ribs?”
“I am super gay, never been straight. You know what else I've never been? Inside a woman!”
“Friends don't steal friends' identities, do they?”
“- Nick Hendricks: Where were you during the murder?
- Kurt Buckman: I was making love. I was making love to a woman. You know... murdering some ass.”
“- Ray: So you've used the door, the building's still intact, people are happy you've arrived, they feel safe now, there's an officer there and he's done a good job, so you might want to tell him he's done a good job.
- John Hancock: What the hell did I have to come for, Ray, if he's done a good job?”