Thomas Middleditch quotes
“I have a fairly pragmatic view on all those bullies that came before, because everybody makes you who you are now.”
“Scorsese is very nice. He's small; he's energetic.”
“- Harold Hutchins: Separate classes lead to separate lives, which inevitably leads to robots.
- George Beard: Wait, what? Why are there robots at the mall?
- Harold Hutchins: Cuz it's the future. The future always has robots.
- George Beard: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why are the robotsshooting other robots? Aren't they supposed to be friends?
- Harold...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Max Cartwright: Uh-huh. How do we get out of here?
- Gertie Michaels: Yeah, I like that question. That is a really, really good question. Duncan, can you answer that question, please?
- Duncan: What are you talking about? It's 1986! Our homes don't exist yet, they're probably just landfills waiting to be turned into crappy subdivisions. We...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Duncan: What did you pack, Tina?
- Tina: The basics. Bikini, mouthwash, diaphragm.”
“- Vicki Summers: I am glad that you die!
- Kurt: What?
- Duncan: Nothing! What she meant to say was that we all die eventually. Technically, we start dying the moment we're born.”
“I wonder if all this blood is just corn syrup, you know? Like these characters are walking around with just corn syrup in their veins. You know? Let's give it a shot here. [Duncan tastes the blood from Mimi's corpse. Oh, God. No, that is, um... That is not corn syrup. That is... Oh God, that's blood.”