Peter Dinklage quotes
“- Lucy Pevensie: They're so still.
- Trumpkin: The trees? What did you expect?
- Lucy Pevensie: They used to dance.”
“- Sam Brenner: Pac-Man's faster than I remember.
- Eddie Plant: Pac-Man's always been faster than the ghost. We're gonna have to outmaneuver.”
“- Peter Pevensie: High King Peter the Magnificent.
- Susan Pevensie: You probably could have left off the last bit.
- Trumpkin: Probably.”
“- Trumpkin: Where have you been for the last few hundred years?
- Lucy Pevensie: That's a bit of a long story.”
“- Reepicheep: We were expecting someone taller!
- Trumpkin: You're one to talk.
- Reepicheep: Is that supposed to be irony?”
Have you ever had a dream with a dwarf in it? Do you know anyone who's had a dream with a dwarf in it? No! I don't even have dreams with dwarves in them. The only place I've seen dwarves in dreams is in stupid movies like this! "Oh make it weird, put a dwarf in it!". Everyone will go "Woah, this must be a fuckin' dream, there's a fuckin' dwarf... (continue)(continue reading)