Rebecca Hall quotes
“- Dr. Grace Hart: I could never live in a country with an unelected ruler, like the Queen.
- Watson: [scoffs] Whyever not?
- Dr. Grace Hart: In America we have democracy. Our president is a person our people have all chosen, an assurance that only the finest and most qualified man will lead, not a wealthy tyrant who cares for nothing but...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The voice is always the starting place for me with a character.”
“Some people just don't have the tools to deal with the stuff life throws at them.”
“There's always going to be a separate version of you that people will create, and you have no control over it.”
“If you act scared, your body produces adrenaline.”
“- Elizabeth Marston: What we want can never happen.
- William Moulton Marston: Why not?
- Elizabeth Marston: Because the world won't let it.
- William Moulton Marston: The world can't stop us.”
“How are you going to learn anything at all about life if you refuse to live it?”
“I used to get angry. Rather than help people who were trying to help me, I'd just say nothing as a way of getting my own back, even though the only person I was really hurting was myself.”
- Claudia Simmons-Howe: You blame yourself.
- Martin Rose: Mostly.
- Claudia Simmons-Howe: Well, that's good. The old Martin Rose would never have accepted the blame for anything.
- Martin Rose: I only said "mostly".
- Claudia Simmons-Howe: Well, that's even better 'cause that means the old Martin Rose has not entirely gone.
“- Claire Keesey: So what do you do for work?
- Doug MacRay: Boston Sanding Gravel, I break rocks. Punch the ticket at the end of the day, slide down the back of a Brontosaurus like Fred Flintstone, call it a night.”