Luke Evans quotes
“Gaston-It’s the ones who play hard to get that are always the sweetest prey. That’s what makes Belle so appealing; she hasn’t made a fool of herself just to gain my favor. What would you call that?
Gaston-It’s outrageously attractive, isn’t it?”
“Be careful, Laszlo, or you’re going to end up a lonely old man.”
“The link to the lie-detector test was there the whole time. It doesn't matter what you say or what you think. Your body will always betray you. Your heart pumps a record of the truth.”
“My name is Dr. William Moulton Marston. And I am the creator of Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is a love letter. She is a fantasy. She comes from a distant place where there is beauty and justice, and respect. I write what I see about women I know women who are every bit as just and strong, and capable as Wonder Woman. Now, we can debate the length...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A person is most happy when they are submissive to a loving authority. It is essential that a person submits to an authority willingly that it is their idea.”
“- Elizabeth Marston: What we want can never happen.
- William Moulton Marston: Why not?
- Elizabeth Marston: Because the world won't let it.
- William Moulton Marston: The world can't stop us.”
“Men like Dick Best are the reason we're going to win this war.”
“- Audrey Spitz: What's that?
- Charles Cavendish: That is the Quince dagger. Chinese steel, jewels from across the Orient. A gift to the family from Marco Polo. Or so the legend says.
- Audrey Spitz: God. Nick's grandmother gave us a toaster from Sears. Or so the legend says.”