Luke Evans quotes
“Gaston-It’s the ones who play hard to get that are always the sweetest prey. That’s what makes Belle so appealing; she hasn’t made a fool of herself just to gain my favor. What would you call that?
Gaston-It’s outrageously attractive, isn’t it?”
“Be careful, Laszlo, or you’re going to end up a lonely old man.”
“The link to the lie-detector test was there the whole time. It doesn't matter what you say or what you think. Your body will always betray you. Your heart pumps a record of the truth.”
“My name is Dr. William Moulton Marston. And I am the creator of Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is a love letter. She is a fantasy. She comes from a distant place where there is beauty and justice, and respect. I write what I see about women I know women who are every bit as just and strong, and capable as Wonder Woman. Now, we can debate the length...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Elizabeth Marston: What we want can never happen.
- William Moulton Marston: Why not?
- Elizabeth Marston: Because the world won't let it.
- William Moulton Marston: The world can't stop us.”
“A person is most happy when they are submissive to a loving authority. It is essential that a person submits to an authority willingly that it is their idea.”
“Men like Dick Best are the reason we're going to win this war.”
“- Audrey Spitz: What's that?
- Charles Cavendish: That is the Quince dagger. Chinese steel, jewels from across the Orient. A gift to the family from Marco Polo. Or so the legend says.
- Audrey Spitz: God. Nick's grandmother gave us a toaster from Sears. Or so the legend says.”