“I Know What You Did Last Summer” quotes(1997)
Plot – At Southport, a seaside town in North Carolina, four friends spend together their last summer before going to college. After celebrating at the bar, they go to the sea. On the way back, they're all drunk and Ray wants to drive, but he hits a man. He's frightened and confused and they all argue about what to do with the victim. If they call the police, they'll give up all their future dreams, so they decide to throw the body into the ocean keeping the secret.
All actors – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe, Freddie Prinze Jr., Bridgette Wilson-Sampras, Anne Heche, Johnny Galecki, Muse Watson, Stuart Greer, J. Don Ferguson, Deborah Hobart, Mary McMillanshow all
“I Know What You Did Last Summer” Quotes 16 quotes
“- Barry William Cox: We're going home now and never, ever, under any circumstances known to God speak about this again, is that clear? It is now merely a future therapy bill, agreed? Helen?
- Helen Shivers: I'll never mention it again.
- Barry William Cox: We make a pact, right here and now, we take this to our grave.”
“- Ray Bronson: We have to think about this...
- Julie James: About what? About what? He was crossing the road in the middle of the night! It was an accident!”
“- Ray Bronson: No one gets me the way you do.
- Julie James: I understand your pain.”
“- Barry William Cox: How do you know this is even related? You did a lot of things last summer.
- Julie James: Well, only one murder comes to mind.”
“- Helen Shivers: What happened to us? We used to be best friends.
- Julie James: We used to be a lot of things.”
“- Julie James: Helen, we killed a man and ruined the lives of everyone he knew.
- Helen Shivers: I don't think we were that powerful Julie, you're giving us way to much credit.”
“- Julie James: Should we check his wallet and see who he is?
- Barry William Cox: Why?
- Julie James: I don't know okay, just to know.
- Helen Shivers: I don't want to know.
- Barry William Cox: Let's just pretend he's some escaped lunatic with a hook for a hand and we're doing everybody a favor.”
“- Julie James: Somebody tried to kill you last night; we have to go to the police.
- Barry William Cox: No he wasn't trying to kill me last night. If he wanted me dead he could've done it, he's just fucking with us.”
“A toast... to us, to our last summer of immature, adolescent decadence.”
“- Benjamin Willis: You in some kind of trouble, child?
- Julie James: Yes, I'm in a lot of trouble.
- Benjamin Willis: That's a shame, being that it's the 4th of July and all. Kids like you should be out having fun. Drinking, partying, running people over, getting away with murder... things like that.”
“We should have a plan. Angela Lansbury always had a plan.”
“We made a pact and we're keeping it.”