Sky quotes20 sky quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.”
“Watch the skies, everywhere! Keep looking. Keep watching the skies!”
“A piece of the sky? Shaped like a stop sign? Not again!”
“- Rocky Balboa: What if you lose it?
- Adonis Johnson: It's already in the cloud.
- Rocky Balboa: [Looks in sky confused] What cloud?”
“- Becky: I love the sky. It's so limitless.
- Gilbert: It is big. It's very big.
- Becky: Big doesn't even sum it up, right? That word big is so small.”
“Clear skies with a chance of satellite debris.”
“My mom reckons I'm going to be a star. And stars don't fall from the sky.”
“- Antoinette Lilly: Good morning!
- Lefty LeBow: What's so good about it?
- Antoinette Lilly: Smell that fresh morning air! Look at the blue sky above!”
“The fool looks at a finger that points at the sky.”
“Just you and me and the sky... like a cup! A giant cup!”
“I don't know of anything prettier, than a scissortail flyin' through the sky!”
“- Chuck Clarke: I feel so small when I look at the stars. How big is Venus?
- Lyle Rogers: How big is Mars?
- Chuck Clarke: I feel so small when I look at the sky. How big is Heaven?
- Lyle Rogers: How big am I?”
“He owns Pan-Am. He owns Congress. He owns the Civil Aeronautics Board. But he does not own the sky.”
“I saw it! I saw it! It was like a white light in the sky.”
“The earth turns, but we don't feel it more. And one night you look up. One spark and the whole sky is on fire.”
“One day, something fell from the sky. Xi had never seen anything like this in his life. It looked like water, but it was harder than anything else in the world. He wondered why the gods had sent this thing down to the Earth.”