“- Jake La Motta: She says he's pretty.
- Joey LaMotta: Yeah, well, you make him ugly.”
“Raging Bull” quotes(1980)
Plot – Jake La Motta is an Italian-American guy, conscious and proud of his strength. In fact he begins a triumphant career in boxing and he's called "The Bronx Bull". He rebels to any conditioning and he refuses protections from the mafia boss Tommy Comoe. He trains by himself with the only help of his brother Joey as his manager. Meanwhile, Jake abandons his Jewish wife and marries Vickie, a very beautiful girl who will make Jake increasingly jealous and tyrannical. La Motta's victories lead the champion to be the right candidate for the middleweight title.
All actors – Robert De Niro, Cathy Moriarty, Joe Pesci, Frank Vincent, Nicholas Colasanto, Theresa Saldana, Mario Gallo, Frank Adonis, Joseph Bono, Frank Topham, Lori Anne Flax, Charles Scorsese, Don Dunphy, Bill Hanrahan, Rita Bennett, James V. Christy, Bernie Allen, Floyd Anderson, Gene LeBell, Harold Valan, Victor Magnotta, Johnny Barnes, John Thomas, Kenny Davis, Paul Carmello, Jimmy Lennon Sr., Bobby Rings, Kevin Mahon, Marty Denkin, Shay Duffin, Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, Dick Whittington, Jack Lotz, Kevin Breslin, Louis Raftis, Frank Shain, Coley Wallace, Fritzie Higgins, George Latka, Fred Dennis, Robert B. Loring, Johnny Turner, Vern De Paul, Chuck Hassett, Ken Richards, Peter Fain, Billy Varga, Harvey Parry, Ted Husing, Michael Badalucco, Thomas Beansy Lobasso, Paul Forrest, Peter Petrella, Sal Serafino Tomassetti, Geraldine Smith, Mardik Martin, Maryjane Lauria, Linda Artuso, Peter Savage, Daniel P. Conte, Joe Malanga, Sabine Turco Jr., Steve Orlando, Silvio García Jr., John Arceri, Joseph A. Morale, James Dimodica, Robert Uricola, Andrea Orlando, Allan Malamud, D.J. Blair, Laura James, Richard McMurray, Mary Albee, Lisa Katz, Candy Moore, Richard A. Berk, Theodore Saunders, Noah Young, Nick Trisko, Lou Tiano, Bob Evan Collins, Wally K. Berns, Allen Joseph, Bob Aaron, Glenn Leigh Marshall, Martin Scorsese, Vincent Barbi, Joseph Bergmann, Scott Crawford, Robert Dahdah, Bruno DiGiorgi, Marty Farrell, Bobby Giordano, Charles Guardino, Chuck Hicks, Michael Charles Hill, Leonard B. John, Walt La Rue, Angelo Lamonea, Tony Lip, Bill Mazer, Mike Miles, Thomas Murphy, Dennis O'Neill, Gil Perkins, Gene Allan Poe, Jerry Schram, Glenn Stanton, John Turturro, McKenzie Westmore, Jimmy Williamsshow all
“Raging Bull” Quotes 18 quotes
“- Jake La Motta: I'm gonna ask you again: did you or did you not?
- Joey LaMotta: I'm not gonna answer that. It's stupid. It's a sick question and you're a sick fuck and I'm not that sick that I'm gonna answer it. I'm leaving, If Nora calls tell her I went home. I'm not staying in this nuthouse with you. You're a sick bastard, I feel sorry for...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Jake La Motta: I heard some things.
- Joey LaMotta: You heard about me and Salvy.
- Jake La Motta: I heard things, Joey.
- Joey LaMotta: Yeah you heard that I cracked Salvy all around. What did you hear?
- Jake La Motta: I heard things, Joey. I heard things.
- Joey LaMotta: What things you heard?
- Jake La Motta: I heard some things.”
“- Jake La Motta: I knocked him down. I don't know what else I gotta do. I don't know what I gotta do...
- Joey LaMotta: You won and they robbed ya! They're miserable because their mothers take it up the fuckin' ass! That's why.
- Jake La Motta: I've done a lot of bad things, Joey. Maybe it's comin' back to me. Who knows? I'm a jinx maybe. Who...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Jake La Motta: Come on, hit me. Harder. Harder.
- Joey LaMotta: What the fuck do you want? That's hard. What are you trying to prove?”
“- Jake La Motta: Don't give me that look, Joey. I gotta accept your answer, you know? But If I hear anything, I swear on our mother I'm gonna kill somebody. I'm gonna kill somebody, Joey.
- Joey LaMotta: Well go ahead and kill if you're a tough guy, go kill people! Kill Vicki, kill Salvy, kill Tommy Como, kill me while you're at it, what do I...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Salvy Batts: I don't want him to fuck me.
- Jake La Motta: I could do that easily.
- Salvy Batts: How ya gonna do that?
- Jake La Motta: Because I'll get youse both in a ring, I'll give youse both a fuckin' beatin', ya both can fuck each other.
- Salvy Batts: I get all full of blood.
- Jake La Motta: You're used to that.”
“- Joey LaMotta: She ain't the kind of girl you just fuck and forget about, this girl.
- Jake La Motta: Joey, how many times I gotta tell ya? Why're you always cursin' when I'm talkin' to you? Don't do it around me. Do it around your friends.”
“You didn't get me down, Ray.”
“- Jake La Motta: Look at that. Look how they make me look. Like a bum, like a mammalucco.
- Joey LaMotta: A what?
- Jake La Motta: Like the mammalucco of the year.”
“- Joey LaMotta: I took her out a couple of times.
- Jake La Motta: You went out with her and you didn't try to fuck her?
- Joey LaMotta: I try to fuck anything.”
“If you win, you win. If you lose, you still win.”