Injustice quotes52 injustice quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Liar Liar
“- Greta: Mr. Reede, several years ago a friend of mine had a burglar on her roof, a burglar. He fell through the kitchen skylight, landed on a cutting board, on a butcher's knife, cutting his leg. The burglar sued my friend, he sued my friend. And because of guys like you he won. My friend had to pay the burglar $6,000. Is that justice?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Adventures of Robin Hood
- From the movie: Cry Freedom
“You go to the city to work or shop, and you see their streets, their cars, their houses, and you begin to feel there is something not quite right about yourself. About your humanity. Something to do with your blackness because no matter how smart or dumb a white child is he is born to that world. And you, a black child, smart or dumb you are...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Bulworth
“Obscenity? The rich is getting richer and richer and richer while the middle class is getting more poor / Making billions and billions and billions of bucks / well, my friend, if you weren't already rich at the start, well, that situation just sucks / 'cause the riches motherfuckers in five of us is getting ninety-fucking-eight percent of it /...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Power of One
“Justice, young man, is only irrelative to who's in charge.”
- From the movie: First Knight
“There are laws that enslave men, and laws that set them free.”
- From the movie: A Hidden Life
- From the movie: The Revenant
“- Hawk: At least he heard me.
- Hugh Glass: They don't hear your voice! They just see the color of your face. You understand? You understand?”
- From the movie: Donnie Brasco
“- Sonny: How can John Wayne die?
- Lefty: Fuckin' Indians got him.”
- From the movie: Free State of Jones
“I'm tired of it. You, me, all of it! We're all out there dying so they can stay rich!”
- From the movie: Danton
“When they decide to destroy a man, they throw the book at him. An old trick, but one I see they've brought to new refinement. You dismiss the law while claiming to serve it. It makes those in power think they have nothing to fear. The just have always been an obstacle to politicians, and today more than ever!”
- From the movie: 12 Years A Slave
“If this conversation concerns what is factual and what is not, then it must be said that there is no justice nor righteousness in their slavery.”
- From the movie: Freeheld
- From the movie: National Lampoon's Vacation
“I got laid off when they closed that asbestos factory, and wouldn't you know it, the army cuts my disability pension because they said that the plate in my head wasn't big enough.”
- From the movie: V for Vendetta
“It is to Madame Justice that I dedicate this concerto, in honor of the holiday that she seems to have taken from these parts, and in recognition of the impostor that stands in her stead.”
- From the movie: Swimming with Sharks
“Your job is unfair to you? Grow up, way it goes. People use you? Life's unfair? Grow up, way it goes. Your girlfriend doesn't love you? Tough shit, way it goes. Your wife gets raped and shot, and they leave their unfinished beers, their... their stinking longnecks just lying there on the gr - So be it. Way it goes.”
- From the movie: Law Abiding Citizen
- From the movie: Captain America: Civil War
“Victory at the expense of the innocent is no victory at all.”
- From the movie: The Hateful Eight
“- Sheriff Chris Mannix: Like I said, friend, you got me at a bit of a disadvantage!
- John Ruth: Keeping you at a disadvantage is an advantage I intend to keep.”
- From the movie: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
- From the movie: The Revenant
“- Jones: Those pelts are stolen.
- Elk Dog: You all have stolen everything from us. Everything! The land. The animals.”
- From the movie: No Cure For Cancer
“We live in a country where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him, not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me God!”
- From the movie: Raging Bull
“- Jake La Motta: I knocked him down. I don't know what else I gotta do. I don't know what I gotta do...
- Joey LaMotta: You won and they robbed ya! They're miserable because their mothers take it up the fuckin' ass! That's why.
- Jake La Motta: I've done a lot of bad things, Joey. Maybe it's comin' back to me. Who knows? I'm a jinx maybe. Who...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Suffragette
“- Inspector Arthur Steed: My job is to enforce the law.
- Maud Watts: It all means nothing to me, I’ve had no say in making it the law.”
- From the movie: Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing
“Nothing is fair nor unfair under heaven.”