James Van Der Beek quotes
“Since when does fucking somebody else mean that I'm not faithful to you?”
“I don't want your life!”
“- Mox: I'm a good boy. I've always been good. What's my upside to being good?
[looks at box of condoms]
- Mox: I mean I'm 18 years old, it's not like I'm married to her. She invited me over. I'm just being polite, right Kyle?
- Mox: Kyle?
- Kyle Moxon: I only answer to one name. I am the Great and Honorable Al-Ali Akbar Shabaz Da.
- Mox:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“At a young age, acting was so inspiring and exciting, because to me it was play - make-believe, pretend.”
“I was dyslexic, so math and formulas were not necessarily my strong suit.”
“I believe every religion captures a piece of the truth.”
“- Tweeter: Hey you wanna see the new Tweeter end zone dance?
- Tweeter: You know what it's called?
- Mox: What?
- Tweeter: The new tweeter end zone dance.”
“- Sean Bateman: I want to know you.
- Lauren Hynde: What does that mean know me? Nobody ever knows anybody else, ever! You will never know me.”
“- Mox: The male erection? Pitchin' a tent, sportin' a wood, the icicle if formed, the march is on…
- Miss Davis: That's good...
- Mox: Stiff, stiffie, Mr. Mortis, rigor mortis has set in, flesh rocket, Jack's magic beanstalk, tall Tommy, mushroom on a stick, Mr. Mushroomhead, purple-headed yogurt slinger... and, uh, Pedro.”
“We can't be afraid to lose. There's no room for fear in this game!”
Before this game started, Kilmer said "48 minutes for the next 48 years of your life". I say "fuck that". All right? Fuck that. Let's go out there, and we play the next 24 minutes for the next 24 minutes, and we leave it all out on the field. We have the rest of our lives to be mediocre, but we have the opportunity to play like gods for the next... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rick Sandford: I'd lend you my shirt, but I'm afraid it might rip.
- Troy Wedberg: That's because it's cheap... like your mother.”
“- Tweeter: Will you listen to me? Women are all just panty droppers. You understand? That's it.
- Mox: What?
- Tweeter: Listen. You give 'em Percocet, two Vicoden and a couple of beers, and the panties fall off. This is nice. It's very nice.
- Mox: It's nice?
- Tweeter: It's nice.
- Mox: Tweeter, you think you'll enjoy prison?
- Tweeter: [not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In America, we have laws. Laws against killing, laws against stealing. And it is just accepted that as a member of American society, you will live by these laws. In West Canaan, Texas, there is another society which has it's own laws. Football is a way of life.”
“I only had sex with her because I'm in love with you.”
“I really did try to kill myself... right before I faked it.”
“The seeds of love have taken hold, and if we won't burn together, I'll burn alone.”
“- Coach Kilmer: Give him the shot!
- Mox: If you give him that shot, you can find yourself another fucking quarterback.
- Coach Kilmer: You about ready to lose that scholarship, boy?
- Mox: If it keeps that needle out of his leg? Absolutely.
- Coach Kilmer: Good.
- Mox: Fuck it, I'm out.”
“- Billy Bob: I sure do love that dog.
- Mox: I think it's a pig.
- Billy Bob: Yeah.”