Marlon Wayans quotes
“Triple T. K. A., time to totally kick ass!”
“Hasta la vista Schwarzenegro.”
“- Norda: How old are you?
- Snails: Twenty-three. Yeah, I know I'm a little young for you, but what if I get my hands on an aging potion, huh? I'll sacrifice a couple of years for you.
- Norda: I'm two hundred and thirty-four.”
“- Hannah Steele: [after Christian buys cable ties and tape] If I didn't know better, I might mistake you for a serial killer.
- Christian Black: Haha, don't be ridiculous. If I was a serial killer I'd need rope, ax, lye, ammonia, chloropill, wood chipper, plastic sheets, and three large boxes of space pampers! And a shovel. On second thought, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hannah: My ex stepdad Ron is a little... over protective.
- Ron: Are you thinking about marrying her?
- Christian: [deeply felt] No.
- Ron: What if she gets pregnant?
- Christian: Still no. But hell no. I like this guy!”
“- Hannah Steele: You want me to be somebody that I am not.
- Christian Black: No, no. It's not me that's changing you, it's you that's changing me!
- Hannah Steele: Wait a minute... that's a line from the movie Radio.
- Christian Black: No it's not.
- Hannah Steele: Yeah, yeah. The movie with Cuba Gooding Jr. where he played this mentally...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlese: What we supposed to do in here?
- Christian Black: Well, I thought we'd start with a little bit of rope play.
- Charlese: No!
- [Christian loses his smile]
- Christian Black: Okay, well, how about I just mount you to that rack over there and spank you?
- Charlese: Hell to the no!
- Christian Black: Perhaps a little bit of flogging?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kenny Tyler: We've been through a lot together and I love you more than anything in this world, but you've got to stop popping up all the time wanting to play. I'm on a date, I can't play with you right now. Gosh, you're making it so hard. People are starting to stare at me.
- Man in Bathroom: You know something, I've got the same problem.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hannah Steele: Um, are you stalking me, Mr. Black?
- Christian Black: Hahaha! Yes.”
“What do you want with a job that ain't nothing but work?”
I got a new name for "dumb": "Ridley"! This is the Ridleyest thing I've ever heard!
“- Tori: I am so glad I got waxed today.
- Karen: Ugh, me too. What did you get?
- Tori: The Bald Eagle.
- Karen: I got the Bermuda Triangle.
- Lisa: The Landing Strip.
- Marcus Copeland: [as Tiffany Wilson] I got the Buckwheat.”
Take good care of him, oh, and teach him how to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell". Kay?
“- Brenda Meeks: You a dumbass.
- Shorty Meeks: Your Mother.
- Brenda Meeks: You my Brother, that makes her your Mother too, jackass!
- Shorty Meeks: Oh, well then your Father's stupid.
- Brenda Meeks: So? I don't know him.
- Shorty Meeks: Yeah, me either.”
“Why don't we just rob God while we up here.”
“- Tyrone C. Love: California, here we come.
- Harry Goldfarb: It's Florida, Ty. Florida.
- Tyrone C. Love: California, Florida, whatever. Either way, your pale ass is getting a tan.”
“- Gail Hailstorm: If you could have spoken to her before she died what would your last words to her have been?
- Shorty Meeks: Run bitch, run!”
“- Loc Dog: I told her I don't want to be on welfare my whole life, you know what i'm sayin'. Hey for real nigga I got bigger and better plans, you know what i'm sayin'. Figured I'd get me a job at the post office, you know, maybe at a bank. You know what I'm saying.
- Ashtray: That's all good, man.
- Loc Dog: Work real hard. Work my way up to...” (continue)(continue reading)