Marlon Wayans quotes
“Triple T. K. A., time to totally kick ass!”
Take good care of him, oh, and teach him how to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell". Kay?
“Hasta la vista Schwarzenegro.”
“- Norda: How old are you?
- Snails: Twenty-three. Yeah, I know I'm a little young for you, but what if I get my hands on an aging potion, huh? I'll sacrifice a couple of years for you.
- Norda: I'm two hundred and thirty-four.”
“- Hannah Steele: [after Christian buys cable ties and tape] If I didn't know better, I might mistake you for a serial killer.
- Christian Black: Haha, don't be ridiculous. If I was a serial killer I'd need rope, ax, lye, ammonia, chloropill, wood chipper, plastic sheets, and three large boxes of space pampers! And a shovel. On second thought, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hannah: My ex stepdad Ron is a little... over protective.
- Ron: Are you thinking about marrying her?
- Christian: [deeply felt] No.
- Ron: What if she gets pregnant?
- Christian: Still no. But hell no. I like this guy!”
“- Hannah Steele: You want me to be somebody that I am not.
- Christian Black: No, no. It's not me that's changing you, it's you that's changing me!
- Hannah Steele: Wait a minute... that's a line from the movie Radio.
- Christian Black: No it's not.
- Hannah Steele: Yeah, yeah. The movie with Cuba Gooding Jr. where he played this mentally...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlese: What we supposed to do in here?
- Christian Black: Well, I thought we'd start with a little bit of rope play.
- Charlese: No!
- [Christian loses his smile]
- Christian Black: Okay, well, how about I just mount you to that rack over there and spank you?
- Charlese: Hell to the no!
- Christian Black: Perhaps a little bit of flogging?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kenny Tyler: We've been through a lot together and I love you more than anything in this world, but you've got to stop popping up all the time wanting to play. I'm on a date, I can't play with you right now. Gosh, you're making it so hard. People are starting to stare at me.
- Man in Bathroom: You know something, I've got the same problem.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hannah Steele: Um, are you stalking me, Mr. Black?
- Christian Black: Hahaha! Yes.”
“What do you want with a job that ain't nothing but work?”
I got a new name for "dumb": "Ridley"! This is the Ridleyest thing I've ever heard!
“- Tori: I am so glad I got waxed today.
- Karen: Ugh, me too. What did you get?
- Tori: The Bald Eagle.
- Karen: I got the Bermuda Triangle.
- Lisa: The Landing Strip.
- Marcus Copeland: [as Tiffany Wilson] I got the Buckwheat.”
“- Brenda Meeks: You a dumbass.
- Shorty Meeks: Your Mother.
- Brenda Meeks: You my Brother, that makes her your Mother too, jackass!
- Shorty Meeks: Oh, well then your Father's stupid.
- Brenda Meeks: So? I don't know him.
- Shorty Meeks: Yeah, me either.”
“Why don't we just rob God while we up here.”
“- Tyrone C. Love: California, here we come.
- Harry Goldfarb: It's Florida, Ty. Florida.
- Tyrone C. Love: California, Florida, whatever. Either way, your pale ass is getting a tan.”
“- Gail Hailstorm: If you could have spoken to her before she died what would your last words to her have been?
- Shorty Meeks: Run bitch, run!”
“- Loc Dog: I told her I don't want to be on welfare my whole life, you know what i'm sayin'. Hey for real nigga I got bigger and better plans, you know what i'm sayin'. Figured I'd get me a job at the post office, you know, maybe at a bank. You know what I'm saying.
- Ashtray: That's all good, man.
- Loc Dog: Work real hard. Work my way up to...” (continue)(continue reading)