“Howard the Duck” quotes(1986)
Plot – Howard is a duck who lives happily in Paperopoli, a town lost in the cosmos, until a mysterious force catapults him to Cleveland, in Ohio. The humans' welcome is quite unsatisfactory and a group of young punks starts harassing Howard. Fortunately he meets Beverly, a pretty rock singer, who pulls him out of troubles and helps him to find his way home.
All actors – Lea Thompson, Jeffrey Jones, Tim Robbins, Ed Gale, Chip Zien, Tim Rose, Steve Sleap, Peter Baird, Mary Wells, Lisa Sturz, Jordan Prentice, Paul Guilfoyleshow all
“Howard the Duck” Quotes 18 quotes
- Dr. Walter Jenning: It was just a routine procedure, meant to measure the density of the gases that surround Alpha Centauri. However, partway through the experiment, there was a deviation, and we lost control of the laser spectroscope.
- Howard T. Duck: What do you mean, "lost control"?
- Dr. Walter Jenning: Some unknown force was redirecting... (continue)(continue reading)
“No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!”
“- Beverly Switzler: If that's the way you want it! Then, so long, Duckie!
- Howard T. Duck: Don't shed any tears over me, Toots!”
“An evil unlike any you can imagine is about to engulf the Earth.”
“Desperate ducks commit desperate acts!”
“On my planet, we never say die - we say kill!”
“Hostility is like psychic boomerang.”
“- Beverly Switzler: I was worried about you. I missed you.
- Howard T. Duck: Well, sex appeal. Some guys got it - and some guys don't.”
“We've got a saying on my planet: if God intended us to fly, he wouldn't have taken away our wings.”
“- Howard T. Duck: What is this place?
- Beverly Switzler: Cleveland?
- Howard T. Duck: Cleveland? That's a perfect name for this weird planet!
- Beverly Switzler: You don't know the name of the planet? The planet's called Earth, I think. And I'm obviously in some weirdnightmare.
- Howard T. Duck: Your nightmare... or mine?”
“- Howard T. Duck: Philsy, help! Philsy, help me!
- Phil Blumburtt: Never heard of a duck that couldn't swim.
- Howard T. Duck: Shut up and save me!”
“I don't know where you are now, but I hope you're happier there. This world didn't treat you very good, but you saved it.”
“Every duck has his limit, and you scum have pushed me over the line!”