Wind quotes35 wind quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sometimes a bad memory is like what they call an ill wind, it can blow somebody luck.”
“You don't know what music is until you hear the wind in the cedars.”
“I've been in prison for three years. My dick gets hard if the wind blows.”
“You better pray to the god of skinny punks that this wind doesn't pick up, 'cause I'll come over there, and jam an oar up your ass.”
“For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.”
“My gauges must be wrong. I've got a wind blowing due east. Now what kind of a fog blows against the wind?”
- Lady Jessica: I could hear you with the wind.
- Duke Leto Atreides: And I whispered "Yes".
- Lady Jessica: And I whispered "I love you".
- Almásy: Let me tell you about winds. There is a, a whirlwind from southern Morrocco, the aajej, against which the fellahin defend themselves with knives. And there is the... the ghibli, from Tunis...
- Katharine Clifton: The "ghibli"?
- Almásy: The ghibli, which rolls and rolls and rolls and produces a... a rather strange nervous condition.... (continue)(continue reading)