“Sgt. Bilko” quotes(1996)
Jonathan Lynn directed this movie in 1996
Title Sgt. Bilko
Director Jonathan Lynn
Director Jonathan Lynn
Plot – Sergeant Bilko has organized in an "alternative" way the military base of Fort Knox. Within the fort, people can practice numerous amatory arts, various sports and especially play and bet as in a casino. When Colonel Hall arrives to do an inspection, the good time is over and Bilko risks to be transfered, but the last word is not yet said.
All actors – Steve Martin, Dan Aykroyd, Phil Hartman, Glenne Headly, Daryl Mitchell, Max Casella, Eric Edwards, Dan Ferro, John Marshall Jones, Brian Leckner, John Ortiz, Pamela Adlonshow all
“Sgt. Bilko” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Spc. Dino Paparelli: He's gonna think of something. Remember that time I got the letter from my wife saying that she wanted to break up with me? Huh? Remember what Bilko did?
- Pfc. Wally Holbrook: He got your wife back?
- Spc. Dino Paparelli: No, he got me another wife! A better wife!”
“- Maj. Ebersole: Well, theoretically, and I wouldn't bet the farm, the hover tank will lift off and hover several inches above the pond.
- Col. John T. Hall: Good. Very good.
- Maj. Ebersole: Yeah. Then it will engage the targets. The cannon, boom, the ammunition dump, kaboom, that truck, boom.
- Col. John T. Hall: Excellent. Though, one...” (continue)(continue reading)
I can barely move my legs!
Do me a favor and kill me now!
Something, something rhymes with "legs"!
My life is over anyhow!
“- Rita Robbins: Ernie, are we going to dance tonight?
- Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko: Well, that's up to you. I remember the last time we danced I accidently stepped on your knee.”
“- Pfc. Wally Holbrook: Permission to speak freely, Sarge.
- Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko: Permission? What, are we in Russia? Say anything you want.”
“- Cpl. Jefferson: The Pentagon called, sir.
- Col. John T. Hall: Pentagon? How did they get my number?”
“- Pfc. Wally Holbrook: I don't gamble.
- Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko: Well, what is it you do do?
- Pfc. Wally Holbrook: Permission to speak freely...
- Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko: Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead!
- Pfc. Wally Holbrook: I get up every morning and I get dressed to protect the American way of life.
- Master Sergeant Ernest G....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko: You manipulated me! How could you?
- Rita Robbins: Why not? I have a masters in manipulation from the University of Bilko.”
“You men are soldiers! Guardians of freedom! And frankly I don't think there's a man or woman here who's taken their service oath seriously!”