“Deep Cover” quotes(1992)
Plot – In Cleveland black cop Steven Russell infiltrates in a drug dealers gang, whose members collaborate with a Mexican politician. Steven rents an apartment and contacts the gang members but he's cheated.
All actors – Lira Angel, René Assa, Bruce Paul Barbour, Bilal Bashir, Anna Berger, Donald Bishop, Ed Cambridge, Jaime Cardriche, Alisa Christensen, Alex Colon, Cory Curtis, Victoria Dillardshow all
“Deep Cover” Quotes 23 quotes
“- Hector Guzman: You racist Americans. You just want to cut us poor Hispanics completely out of the market.
- David Jason: No, Mr. Guzman. I think you know that there's no such thing as an American anymore. No Hispanics, no Japanese, no blacks, no whites, no nothing. It's just rich people and poor people. The three of us are all rich, so we're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nancy Jason: What did they do to you?
- David Jason: They taught me what I needed to know: that they don't respect me, that I don't deserve respect.”
“- John Hull: David, come on. Take your feet off the couch. You don't do that at your mother's house, do you?
- David Jason: Nouveau anal, I think this is called.”
“- Carver: So tell me, how does it feel to kill a man?
- Russell Stevens, Jr.: You're God, so you should already know.”
“- John Hull: Gerry, I sold drugs, I've watched people die, and I didn't do nothing. I killed people. You lied to me.
- Carver: They lied to me, John. How naive can you get, man? What, what, are you so stupid you can't see that? You think I like this? Huh? John, I'm sorry. Huh? It's all shit, you know. It's all bullshit. You know that. I know that.”
“With dreams begin responsibilities.”
“It's a good thing he never went to jail, Gopher, because if he came out, he'd have an asshole big enough to swallow a watermelon.”
“You oughta kill a man sometime, David. It's... it's liberating.”
“- Hernandez: Lawyers are great, Jewish even better, but I need some Spades. Politicians like dark faces so they can scare the suburbs into votingRepublican.
- Felix Barbosa: Lawyers and spades? I got the trifecta, two dealers and a girl who does the wash, two niggers and a kike, all Democrats.
- Hernandez: You're my man.”
“- Nancy Jason: David, you've gotta get out of this business. You have a wife and a daughter who love you. I love you. What more do you want?
- David Jason: I want my cake and eat it too. I want my cake and eat it too.”
“- Carver: I can't buy that much shit, John. I don't have that in the budget.
- John Hull: Well, what am I supposed to do with it?
- Carver: You're a drug dealer. Deal drugs.”
“- David Jason: What's the most intense sex thing you ever did? You ever, uh, been with two women at the same time?
- John Hull: Yeah, your mother and your father.”
“We took eleven million in drug profits out of the van. The money doesn't know where it comes from, but I do. If I keep it, I'm a criminal. If I give it to the government, I'm a fool. If I try and do some good with it, maybe it just makes things worse. Either way, I'll probably just wind up getting myself in more trouble. It's an impossible...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Jason: This is John Hull, my new associate.
- Betty McCutcheon: Your new Eddie. I hear the old one wore out.
- David Jason: Well. Factory recall. This is the advanced model.”
“- John Hull: Gerry, what's the difference between a black man and a nigger?
- Carver: What?
- John Hull: The nigger's the one that would even think about telling you.”
“- David Jason: How come I like balling black chicks so much?
- John Hull: I don't know. Maybe you feel like you're fucking a slave.”
“Forget this Judeo-Christian bullshit. The same people that taught us virtue are the very ones who enslaved us, baby.”
“A man has two things in this world: his word and his balls. Or is that three things?”
“- John Hull: How much is this?
- Betty McCutcheon: Do you know anything about ethnic art? Have you ever been in a store like this? See, we don't put price tags on our merchandise. So if you have to ask, then obviously you can't afford it.
- John Hull: In that case I'll take two of them.”
“- Betty McCutcheon: Business is improving.
- John Hull: From almost nothing to almost something.”
“- John Hull: You ever kill anybody?
- Carver: Are you kidding? I went to Princeton to avoid all that shit.”