Brad Dourif quotes
“- Deputy Pell: You got no right to be here. This is a political meeting.
- Ward: Doesn't smell that way to me, Deputy.
- Deputy Pell: It's a damn political meeting, Hoover Boy.
- Ward: Oh, it looks like a political meeting, but smells more like Klan to me... with or without the Halloween costumes.”
“If it wasn't for the devil, we wouldn't be here, would we?”
“All bleeding stops eventually.”
“- Tiffany: The ring. The one you left for me. I found it on the mantle the night you were killed. I've never taken it off.
- Chucky: Oh, that. The one I got from Vivian VanPelt.
- Tiffany: Vivian who?
- Chucky: Vivian VanPelt. I dumped her in the river, remember? That ring is worth five or six grand easy.
- Tiffany: You mean... you weren't gonna...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ripley: Does it grow?
- Dr. Gediman: Yeah. Very rapidly.
- Ripley: It's a queen.
- Dr. Gediman: How did you know that?
- Ripley: She'll breed. You'll die. Everyone in the company will die.”
“Of course, I would like to play the guy next door, but nobody's going to hire me for that kind of role.”
“Catatonics are so easy to possess...”
“No! I'm turning human again? If I don't get out this body soon I'm screwed.”
“- Tiffany: Have you got a rubber?
- Chucky: Have I got a rubber? Tiff, look at me. I'm all rubber.
- Tiffany: That's right... wait, I thought you were plastic.
- Chucky: Tiff... kiss me
- Tiffany: Ok.”
“- Jennifer Tilly: Why doesn't anybody take me seriously?
- Chucky: Nice tits.
- Jennifer Tilly: Thank you.”
“- Chucky: Tiffany! Where the fuck are you?
- Jesse: You got company?
- Tiffany: Nope, just babysitting. Foul-mouthed little fucker.”
“- Tiffany: You son of a bitch! What have you done to me? You got your wish. You're mine now, doll. And if you know what's good for you, you are going to love, honor, and obey! I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of G.I. Joe.
- Chucky: Hey, Raggedy Anne, you looked in the mirror lately? Now's not the time to get picky.”
“- Glen: Why do you kill?
- Chucky: Umm... hobby, I guess.”
“- Johnny: I think I'm in love
- J.T. Blake: You're in lust.
- Johnny: I'll call it what I want.”
“What's so great about being human anyway? You get sick, you get old, you can't get it up anymore. I'm not looking forward to that!”
“Like my ex-wife. Anything I say, she does the opposite.”