“Hard Candy” quotes(2005)
“Hard Candy” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Hayley Stark: Tell me what you're haunted by.
- Jeff Kohlver: Do you wanna remember this day when you're with a guy? On a date? Or on your wedding night? 'Cause I promise you you will. Don't do that to yourself.
- Hayley Stark: You know, that is so thoughtful! You are speaking to me so selflessly! I mean, you just don't want me to castrate you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Torture? Is this torture to you? Because wow, I guess you've never read anything about Amnesty International or Human Rights Watch, because this is nothing.”
“- Jeff Kohlver: Who the hell are you?
- Hayley Stark: I am every little girl you ever watched, touched, hurt, screwed, killed.”
“- Jeff Kohlver: You and your mom are both wacked?
- Hayley Stark: There's that whole nature versus nurture question, isn't it? Was I born a cute, vindictive, little bitch or did society make me that way? I go back and forth on that.”
“- Jeff Kohlver: Those letters are mine.
- Hayley Stark: Nothing's yours when you invite a teenager into your home.”
“- Jeff Kohlver: Is this some kind of teenage joke?
- Hayley Stark: Teenage? Yeah. Joke? No.”
“- Jeff Kohlver: I'm not the monster you think I am. I crossed a line. Just call the cops. I'll turn myself in.
- Hayley Stark: Cute pedophile pleads guilty.”
“- Hayley Stark: It's not his fault. He's sick. He has an addiction.
- Jeff Kohlver: I'll do jail. Isn't, isn't that what should happen?
- Hayley Stark: You might get jail time.Therapy, drugs, group discussions, notifying people when you move into a new house. How bad is that, really?
- Jeff Kohlver: It'll ruin my career, ruin my life.
- Hayley...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You look older than you are and you certainly act older than you are.”