Ellen Page quotes
“- Hayley Stark: Tell me what you're haunted by.
- Jeff Kohlver: Do you wanna remember this day when you're with a guy? On a date? Or on your wedding night? 'Cause I promise you you will. Don't do that to yourself.
- Hayley Stark: You know, that is so thoughtful! You are speaking to me so selflessly! I mean, you just don't want me to castrate you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vanessa Loring: What's wrong? Why are you crying?
- Juno MacGuff: I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to fine home furnishing.”
“Torture? Is this torture to you? Because wow, I guess you've never read anything about Amnesty International or Human Rights Watch, because this is nothing.”
- Juno MacGuff: No, I heard you. I just, like, don't want to give the baby to a family that describes themselves as "wholesome". Well, I don't know, I just want something a little more edgier.
- Leah: Okay, well what did you have in mind?
- Juno MacGuff: I was thinking more, like, graphic designer... mid thirties, you know, with a cool Asian... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Juno MacGuff: I'm telling you I'm pregnant and you're acting shockingly cavalier.
- Leah: Is this for real? Like, for real for real?
- Juno MacGuff: Unfortunately, yes.
- Leah: Oh my god. Oh shit! Phuket, Thailand!
- Juno MacGuff: There we go. That was kind of the emotion that I was searching for on the first take.”
“You know how they say 'two wrongs don't make a right'? I'd say whoever said that has never been wronged before”
“- Ariadne: Why is it so important to dream?
- Cobb: Because, in my dreams we are together.”
“- Mac MacGuff: I thought you were the kind of girl who knew when to say when.
- Juno MacGuff: I don't know what kind of girl I am.”
“You mind telling your subconscious to take it easy?”
“- Jeff Kohlver: Who the hell are you?
- Hayley Stark: I am every little girl you ever watched, touched, hurt, screwed, killed.”
- Cobb: Imagine you're designing a building. You consciously create each aspect. But sometimes it feels like it's almost "creating itself", if you know what I mean.
- Ariadne: Yeah, like I'm discovering it.
- Cobb: Genuine inspiration, right? Now, in a dream, our mind continuously does this. We create and perceive our world simultaneously, and... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jeff Kohlver: You and your mom are both wacked?
- Hayley Stark: There's that whole nature versus nurture question, isn't it? Was I born a cute, vindictive, little bitch or did society make me that way? I go back and forth on that.”
“- Juno MacGuff: I think I'm in love with you.
- Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends?
- Juno MacGuff: No... I mean for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...
- Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.”
“- Mac MacGuff: Where you been?
- Juno MacGuff: Oh, just out dealing with things way beyond my maturity level.”
“Do you think you can just build a prison of memories to lock her in? Do you really think that that's gonna contain her?”
“- Jeff Kohlver: Those letters are mine.
- Hayley Stark: Nothing's yours when you invite a teenager into your home.”