Plot – Joe is an artist of burglary and even his last job, a jewelry store, has been a success. After contacting his fence Bergman, Joe manages to exchange a good part of the jewelry with a large amount of money and gets ready to enjoy retirement. Bergman has a different idea and offers Joe a new job in exchange for the remaining jewelry: stealing a cargo of gold coming from Switzerland.
All actors – Gene Hackman, Danny DeVito, Delroy Lindo, Sam Rockwell, Rebecca Pidgeon, Ricky Jay, Patti LuPone, Alan Bilzerian, Richard L. Friedman, Robert Lussier, Mark Camacho, Michelle Sweeney, Elyzabeth Walling, Mike Tsar, Jim Frangione, Christopher Kaldor, Danny Blanco Hall, Zodia McLean, Andreas Apergis, Tony Calabretta, Ted Whittall, Guy Sprung, Richard Zeman, Don Jordan, Pierre LeBlanc, Richard Robitaille, Greg Goossen, Charles S. Doucet, Bill Rowat, Benz Antoine, Emile Cassini, Jennifer Morehouse, Marlyne Barrett, , Emile Castonguay, Karen Cliche, John Goar, Christian Maguire, Kent McQuaid, Henri Pardo, Mike Patersonshow all
“Heist” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Betty Croft: Take it easy, baby, that stuff'll rot your stomach lining.
- Fran Moore: Yeah, but I get to drink it first.”
“- Joe Moore: Anybody can get the goods. The hard part's getting away. You plan a good enough getaway, you could steal Ebbets Field.
- Mickey Bergman: Ebbets Field's gone.
- Joe Moore: What did I tell you?”
“- Joe Moore: Where's my wife?
- Mickey Bergman: Let me tell you something about your girl Joe, she's a whore.”
“Hey, you go to that plastic surgeon, don't you let him put you all the way under. I knew a cat in Stateville one time; went to get his face fixed. Woke up and the sucker had given him a pair of tits.”
“Never liked the Swiss, they make them little clocks, these two cocksuckers come out of 'em with these little hammers, hit each other on the head. What kind of sick mentality is that?”
“She could talk her way out of a sunburn.”
“- Mickey Bergman: Don't you want to hear my last words?
- Joe Moore: I just did.”
“- Joe Moore: Why doesn't he shoot me?
- Fran Moore: That's the deal.
- Joe Moore: He ain't gonna shoot me?
- Fran Moore: No.
- Joe Moore: Then he hadn't ought to point a gun at me. It's insincere.”
“I've just financialized the problem, and you've just become more trouble than you're worth.”
“- Bobby 'Bob' Blane: Sometimes adrenaline gives people the shakes, some might think it's cowardice, so maybe you'd want to pray about it.
- Jimmy Silk: I'm not a religious man.
- Bobby 'Bob' Blane: There's nothing wrong with prayer. We knew this firefighter, this trooper, who always caried a bible next to his heart. We used to mock him, but that...” (continue)(continue reading)