Sam Rockwell quotes
“His accusers are two of the most powerful forces in the world. The United States Government, and the media.”
“You hit 41 and you don't burn calories like you used to.”
“- Watson Bryant: Stop trying to be their best friend.
- Richard Jewell: I was raised to respect authority.
- Watson Bryant: The authority is looking to eat you alive.”
“A little power can turn a person into a monster, Richard.”
“- Mildred Hayes: So how's it all going in the nigger- torturing business, Dixon?
- Dixon: It's 'Persons of color'-torturing business, these days, if you want to know. And I didn't torture nobody.”
“- George W. Bush: So we gonna do this thing, or what? I mean, is this happening?
- Dick Cheney: I believe... we can make this work.”
“I love you, Penny. In my way. Maybe not that crazy head-over-heels-thing, but what is that anyway? Romantic love, isn't that just an illusion?”
“We just want our daughter back. We just want our daughter back.”
“I'd love to leave my door unlocked at night, but this ain't Canada.”
“Hey, hey she has a job! You kids are her job!”
“When you're in a relationship it means you are obligated to give a shit.”
“You're all I've got, so let's do it.”
“- Carol Jensen: You know, in the eight months that you've known me, you've never asked me one thing about my personal life. I-I-I assumed it was a professionalcourtesy, but now I realize you think of me as a mindless subordinate.
- Don Verdean: Now, Carol, that's not true. I just never thought you had a personal life.”
“- Griffin Bowen: Dad?
- Eric Bowen: Yes?
- Amy Bowen: [scared by the kid entering] Aaah!
- Eric Bowen: Hey... What's up buddy?
- Griffin Bowen: There's something upstairs. I think there's something in my room.
- Eric Bowen: I'll be up there in a second.
- Eric Bowen: So much for my luck. Don't move.
- Amy Bowen: Ok.
- Eric Bowen: I'll be right...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Boaz: There are a lot of rocks out there, Don. They all look the same. How do I know which one is the one?
- Don Verdean: Well, it can't be that hard. We need the one with breasts.
- Boaz: Oh, the breasts. Okay, that one.”
“I think any good actor is an anarchist. They have to be.”
“I have a constant sort of melancholy approach to acting that fuels me. I want to do everything.”
“- Frank Mercer: I'd just like to, you know, take a girl out somewhere nice once in a while.
- Roy Waller: You have to pay extra for that?”
“I came up with a new game-showidea recently. It's called The Old Game. You got three old guys with loaded guns onstage. They look back at their lives, see who they were, what they accomplished, how close they came to realizing their dreams. The winner is the one who doesn't blow his brains out. He gets a refrigerator.”
“- Zaphod Beeblebrox: I'm sensing a lot of hostility from you, Alex.
- Arthur Dent: Arthur!
- Zaphod Beeblebrox: Have you ever tried yoga?”
“When you are young, your potential is infinite. You might do anything, really. You might be Einstein. You might be DiMaggio. Then you get to an age where what you might be gives way to what you have been. You weren't Einstein. You weren't anything. That's a bad moment.”
“I don't know what was worse - that I was duped by that fat fucking bachelor, or that it took seven of us to replace him.”