J. K. Simmons quotes
“Flowers? How much? If you spend any more on this thing, you can pick the daisies off my grave! Get plastic!”
“I tell you what, anybody tells you money can't buy happiness is full of shit.”
“He's not a regular person, he's the next fucking President of the United fucking States!”
“- Miss Brant: Boss, your wife's on the line, she said she lost her checkbook.
- J. Jonah Jameson: Thanks for the good news!”
“- Oogway: You've grown stronger!
- Kai: Five hundred years in the Spirit Realm; you pick up a thing or two.”
“I spent my whole life only recognizing my lucky breaks after they were gone.”
“I was old ten years ago.”
“- Kai: You must be the Dragon Warrior.
- Po: And you must be Kai. Beast of vengeance, Maker of widows.
- Kai: Yes! Finally thank you. Almost makes me want to spare your life.
- Po: Oh you want to spare me huh? How about you spare me the chit-chat alright let's do this.
- Kai: I'm going to take your chi then the chi of every panda in the...
- Po:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I like to act. Every other aspect of show business I find uninteresting.”
“People evolve and it's important to not stop evolving just because you've reached 'adulthood.'”
“- Mac MacGuff: I thought you were the kind of girl who knew when to say when.
- Juno MacGuff: I don't know what kind of girl I am.”
“Peter matured sexually at a very early age. I remember taking him swimming when he was 12 years old, kid had a bush like a 40 years old Serbian.”
“- Mac MacGuff: Where you been?
- Juno MacGuff: Oh, just out dealing with things way beyond my maturity level.”
“- CIA Officer: He shot Cox.
- CIA Superior: Good. Great! Is he dead?
- CIA Officer: No, sir. He's in a coma.
[CIA Superior grimaces]
- CIA Officer: They don't think he's gonna make it. They don't... they don't think, they're pretty sure he has no brain function.
- CIA Superior: Okay. Okay. If he wakes up we'll worry about it then. Jesus, what a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Frank Perry: Well, since you're throwing bullets, I'm not even gonna mention the fact that you're an hourlate, and I have been standing here trying to figure out who my starting pitcher would be if you didn't show up.
- Billy Chapel: Have I ever not showed? In the 19 years, have I ever not showed?
- Frank Perry: Well, that's true of everyone...” (continue)(continue reading)