J. K. Simmons quotes
“A true selfless act always sparks another.”
“Flowers? How much? If you spend any more on this thing, you can pick the daisies off my grave! Get plastic!”
There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job".
“- Klaus: Ho ho ho!
- Jesper: Wait, wait, wait. Time out. Really? THAT'S how you laugh?”
“I tell you what, anybody tells you money can't buy happiness is full of shit.”
“He's not a regular person, he's the next fucking President of the United fucking States!”
“- Miss Brant: Boss, your wife's on the line, she said she lost her checkbook.
- J. Jonah Jameson: Thanks for the good news!”
“- Oogway: You've grown stronger!
- Kai: Five hundred years in the Spirit Realm; you pick up a thing or two.”
“I spent my whole life only recognizing my lucky breaks after they were gone.”
“I was old ten years ago.”
“- Kai: You must be the Dragon Warrior.
- Po: And you must be Kai. Beast of vengeance, Maker of widows.
- Kai: Yes! Finally thank you. Almost makes me want to spare your life.
- Po: Oh you want to spare me huh? How about you spare me the chit-chat alright let's do this.
- Kai: I'm going to take your chi then the chi of every panda in the...
- Po:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I like to act. Every other aspect of show business I find uninteresting.”
“People evolve and it's important to not stop evolving just because you've reached 'adulthood.'”
“- Mac MacGuff: I thought you were the kind of girl who knew when to say when.
- Juno MacGuff: I don't know what kind of girl I am.”
“Peter matured sexually at a very early age. I remember taking him swimming when he was 12 years old, kid had a bush like a 40 years old Serbian.”