J. K. Simmons quotes
“A true selfless act always sparks another.”
“Flowers? How much? If you spend any more on this thing, you can pick the daisies off my grave! Get plastic!”
“- Klaus: Ho ho ho!
- Jesper: Wait, wait, wait. Time out. Really? THAT'S how you laugh?”
“I tell you what, anybody tells you money can't buy happiness is full of shit.”
“He's not a regular person, he's the next fucking President of the United fucking States!”
“- Miss Brant: Boss, your wife's on the line, she said she lost her checkbook.
- J. Jonah Jameson: Thanks for the good news!”
“- Oogway: You've grown stronger!
- Kai: Five hundred years in the Spirit Realm; you pick up a thing or two.”
“I spent my whole life only recognizing my lucky breaks after they were gone.”
“I was old ten years ago.”
“- Kai: You must be the Dragon Warrior.
- Po: And you must be Kai. Beast of vengeance, Maker of widows.
- Kai: Yes! Finally thank you. Almost makes me want to spare your life.
- Po: Oh you want to spare me huh? How about you spare me the chit-chat alright let's do this.
- Kai: I'm going to take your chi then the chi of every panda in the...
- Po:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I like to act. Every other aspect of show business I find uninteresting.”
“People evolve and it's important to not stop evolving just because you've reached 'adulthood.'”
“- Mac MacGuff: I thought you were the kind of girl who knew when to say when.
- Juno MacGuff: I don't know what kind of girl I am.”
“Peter matured sexually at a very early age. I remember taking him swimming when he was 12 years old, kid had a bush like a 40 years old Serbian.”
“- Mac MacGuff: Where you been?
- Juno MacGuff: Oh, just out dealing with things way beyond my maturity level.”