“Problem Child 2” quotes(1991)
Plot – Junior is ten-years-old and goes to live with his adoptive father Ben in Mortville. It's a quiet town full of divorced women who find the man very interesting, but none of them can deal with his problem child. The only one that would fit Ben's "situation" is Annie Young, who has a pestiferous daughter too.
All actors – John Ritter, Michael Oliver, Jack Warden, Laraine Newman, Amy Yasbeck, Ivyann Schwan, Gilbert Gottfried, Paul Willson, Alan Blumenfeld, Charlene Tilton, James Tolkan, Martha Quinn, Zach Grenier, Eric Edwards, Krystle Mataras, Tiffany Mataras, Dennis Redfield, Bill Warren, Kristina Simonds, Aaron Vaughn, Denise Lecce, Nancy Duerr, Tom Nowicki, Ric Reitz, Bill Cordell, Hillary Matthews, Bob Small, Danny Gura, Carla Kneeland, Tabetha Thomas, Paul Sutera, Buddy Stoccardo, Jillian Amburgey, Adam Brock, Christopher Oyen, Danny Hanemann, Brett Rice, Shaun Padgett, Aimee Deshayes, Tammy Boalo, Danielle Meierhenry, Elaine Klimaszewski, Diane Klimaszewski, June Foray, Carol French, Carrell Myers, Angie McKnight, Katie Prestwood, Laura O'Connell, Tim Powell, Barclay, Bob Smith, Crystal Hunt, Tim Rerucha, L.A. Rothmanshow all
“Problem Child 2” Quotes 19 quotes
“- Junior Healy: Are you the guy that married Debbie Claukinski?
- Voytek: Yes. She took my house, my money and my pride.
- Junior Healy: I thought you'd like to know, she found herself a new guy, and their out at the St. Pierre club, having fun at your expense.”
“- Ben Healy: Junior, now you get out of this car! You are going to school.
- Junior Healy: No way I'd rather eat a turd!”
“- Junior Healy: Dad, can we go? These people are real idiots.
- Aron Burger: Excuse me, Your Highness. I didn't realize that simple little me and my simple little family weren't good enough for your high and mighty tastes. Hey, I should go and slip on my silk tuxedo and then we can trot out the champagne and the escargots.”
“- Trixie Young: You're gonna wish you'd never been born.
- Junior Healy: Ooh! I'm really scared. I'm being threatened by the Tidy Bowl girl!”
“- Murph: Who let the baby into the sixth grade? What's in your bag? Your diapers?
- Junior Healy: No, my lunch, you pin-head.”
“No! Not another one! How many kids are they gonna make me teach?”
“- Junior Healy: Shut your trap.
- Ben Healy: You're an evil boy. And you've gotta learn to respect your elders. If your old man won't teach you some manners, by god I will.”
“- Ben Healy: Junior, you remember Ms. Klaukinski.
- Junior Healy: How could I forget? Her pie gave us the runs.”
“I know I told dad I wouldn't hurt Lawanda, but I never said the dog couldn't.”
“- Trixie Young: I wouldn't do that if I were you!
- Junior Healy: If I were you I wouldn't do a lot of things, like go out in public.”
“- Ben Healy: Junior, now you get out of this car. You are going to school!
- Junior Healy: I'd rather jump off a cliff.”