Snob quotes19 snob quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Thomas Fairchild: I like to think of life as a limousine. Though we are all riding together, we must remember our places. There's a front seat and a back seat and a window in between.
- Linus Larrabee: Fairchild, I never realized it before, but you're a terrible snob.
- Thomas Fairchild: Yes, sir.”
“I can't afford to work for only ten thousand dollars a week.”
“- Pierre Peders: I don't fuck celebrities.
- Katya: Well, I don't fuck nobodies.”
“I think any movie star who refuses autographs has a hell of a nerve.”
“Ah, beware of snobbery; it is the unwelcome recognition of one's own past failings.”
“Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club? Turtle, turtle, turtle!”
“Everyone in America thinks they're middle class. So they like to have someone to look down on.”
“- Junior Healy: Dad, can we go? These people are real idiots.
- Aron Burger: Excuse me, Your Highness. I didn't realize that simple little me and my simple little family weren't good enough for your high and mighty tastes. Hey, I should go and slip on my silk tuxedo and then we can trot out the champagne and the escargots.”
“When I want your opinion, I will buy you a brain.”
“- Trish: Diane! You're a snob!
- Diane: Only the best people are, you know?”
“- Lord Alfred Douglas: You like to write about dukes and duchesses, but you know nothing about them. You're the biggest snob I've ever met, and you think you're so daring because you fuck the occasional boy.
- Oscar Wilde: Bosie, please... You're killing me...
- Lord Alfred Douglas: You just about do when you're at your best. You're amusing,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Alexia: Don't you guys ever get tired of acting like snobs?
- Kazumi: Alex, we're seniors. We're supposed to live it up, we have parties, we use little weaklings like Caitlin.”
“- Trudi: Isn't that girl Sara awful? I mean, what's with that accent?
- Harris K. Telemacher: She has an accent because she's English.
- Trudi: Or maybe she's just trying to impress everybody.
- Harris K. Telemacher: Oh, like that big phony, Winston Churchill.”
“I know how difficult it must be for you to overcome all those years of upper middle-class suburban oppression. Must be tough. But the next time you storm the PTA crusading for better lunch meat, or whatever it is you white girlscomplain about, ask them why they can't buy a book written by a black man!”
“What's the point of being rich if you don't buy things other people can't afford?”
- Grover: I've been to Prague. Well, I haven't "been to Prague" been to Prague, but I know that thing, that "Stop shaving your armpits, read the Unbearable Lightness of Being, date a sculptor, now I know how bad American coffee is" thing.
- Jane: They have good beer there.
- Grover: "Now I know how bad American beer is" thing.