Zach Grenier quotes
“- Junior Healy: Are you the guy that married Debbie Claukinski?
- Voytek: Yes. She took my house, my money and my pride.
- Junior Healy: I thought you'd like to know, she found herself a new guy, and their out at the St. Pierre club, having fun at your expense.”
“If a character is convincingly expressing her or his humanity, they will be able to expound on any intellectual or scientific subject.”
“I find any quest for scientific truth to be endlessly fascinating.”
“There are certain things I'm not permitted to do because they're considered human rights violations. Fortunately, you're not human.”
“- Mr. Evans: Before they built their church, even, they built that schoolhouse. And they let in every tailor's son... and every farmer's daughter in that country.
- Jack Bull Chiles: Spellin' won't help you hold a plow any firmer. Or a gun either.”
“- Evans: There ya are, Dutchy, you're 21 again.
- Jake: I'm just now 19, Nort.
- Evans: Is that so.”
“They rounded every pup up into that schoolhouse because they fancied that everyone should think and talk the same free-thinkin' way they do with no regard to station, custom, propriety. And that is why they will win. Because they believe everyone should live and think just like them. And we shall lose because we don't care one way or another how...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Frank Rittenhauer: I just wanna tell you, you really look dynamite today, Beverly.
[toasts the camera]
- Ted Reilly: Yeah, Tom, you are a lucky man. Boy, would I like to get some of that.
- Richard: Good lord.
- Ted Reilly: Oh, God. No. Richard, you got an edit button on that thing?
- Richard: [backing away] It'll cost you!”