“St. Elmo's Fire” quotes(1985)
Plot – This is the story of a group of graduated friends, four boys and three girls. Everyone wonders about the future. The emotional bonds born between them mark their first disappointments, until excitement quickly gives way to realism. This movie tells about a disenchanted and merciless reality.
All actors – Emilio Estevez, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy, Mare Winningham, Martin Balsam, Andie MacDowell, Joyce Van Patten, Jenny Wright, Blake Clarkshow all
“St. Elmo's Fire” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Kevin Dolenz: Well, you're all I think about.
- Leslie Hunter: Me?
- Kevin Dolenz: And I think the reason I'm not interested in other women, and why I haven't had sex in so long, is because I'm desperately, completely in love with you.”
“- Kevin Dolenz: How come you never ask me if I want a date?
- Naomi: I thought you were gay!”
“She is the only evidence of God I have seen with the exception of the mysterious force that removes one sock from the dryer every time I do my laundry.”
“- Kevin Dolenz: Marriage is a concept invented by people who were lucky to make it to 20 without being eaten by dinosaurs. Marriage is obsolete.
- Alec Newbary: Dinosaurs are obsolete. Marriage is still around.”
“No diet works. The only way to lose weight in the thighs is amputation.”
“Never trust a woman who says she isn't angry.”
“Men... can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em.”
“I should have had a vasectomy at birth! Let me tell you something Al, you ever have boys, do them a favor and get them neutered straight away. If they ever knock up some little slut, they're the ones who're fucked!
[to his wife]
Fucked for life! I hate you, you little bitch!”
“- Alec Newbary: You ran out on this relationship, you take the consequences.
- Leslie Hunter: I didn't run out on anything. You ran out.
- Alec Newbary: You fucked Kevin.
- Leslie Hunter: [shouting] You fucked many!
- Alec Newbary: Nameless, faceless many.
- Leslie Hunter: I feel much better now. Thanks.”
“- Leslie Hunter: How's Howie?
- Wendy Beamish: Oh well, I wouldn't say my father's trying to bribe me, but he did offer me a Chrysler Lebaron convertible if I get engaged to Howie.
- Jules: Have you fucked him yet?
- Wendy Beamish: Jules!... God.
- Jules: Listen... get the car, fuck him, and if you don't like him, break the engagement... and...” (continue)(continue reading)