Mouth quotes31 mouth quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm going to miss your lips. And everything attached to them.”
“- Lionel Logue: Oh, surely a prince's brain knows what its mouth's doing?
- King George VI: You're not well acquainted with royal princes, are you?”
“I've been kissed by a tunnel!”
“- Miss Peregrine: Claire, why aren’t you eating?
- Millard: She’s embarrassed in front of Jake.
- Jake: Don’t be, please.
[Claire takes the piece of chicken from her plate, puts her behind her where a large mouth on the back of her head bite into the chicken]”
“The human mouth is called a 'piehole', the human being is called a 'couch potato'.”
“Watch where you aim that morning breath. That should come with a warning label.”
“- Maxxx Orbison: Put your tongue in her mouth, for Christ's sake!
- Joe Young: How would Christ benefit from me putting my tongue in someone's mouth?”
“My breath smells like pear drops. Acetone. Acetone is what the body produces when it eats itself.”
“- Ricky Bobby: [to Jean Girard]I can't understand a word you've said the whole time.
- Cal Naughton Jr.: Did you eat some peanut butter or something?
- Ricky Bobby: Yeah, you sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth.
- Jean Girard: I think what you are hearing is my accent. I am French.”
“- Rosaleen: Jesus, what big teeth you have!
- Huntsman: All the better to eat you with.”
“- Draco: Thank you very much. It's been stuck down there for months. Can you get your buttocks off my tongue?
- Bowen: Why should you be comfortable? My armor is rusting in your drool and your breath, is absolutely foul!
- Draco: What do you expect, with an old knight rotting between my molars?”
“- Buzz Kurtis: Every time you open your mouth, what happens?
- Abercrombie: I eat.”
“And you, who speak to Indians as if to little children. Your heart is big. Not as big as your mouth, but you have good feelings inside.”
“- Jackie: What do all the guys see in Diane anyway?
- Trish: She's beautiful.
- Jackie: I think she's got a big mouth.
- Kim: It's not the size of your mouth; it's what's in it that counts.”
“- Guard Falzon: [after searching him] It smells like someone shit in your mouth.
- Pinball: He told me he loved me.”
“You talk too much with your mouth.”
“I'm sorry, what was the question? I was distracted by the half-masticated cow rolling around in your wide-open trap.”