Mouth quotes30 mouth quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lionel Logue: Oh, surely a prince's brain knows what its mouth's doing?
- King George VI: You're not well acquainted with royal princes, are you?”
“I've been kissed by a tunnel!”
“- Miss Peregrine: Claire, why aren’t you eating?
- Millard: She’s embarrassed in front of Jake.
- Jake: Don’t be, please.
[Claire takes the piece of chicken from her plate, puts her behind her where a large mouth on the back of her head bite into the chicken]”
“The human mouth is called a 'piehole', the human being is called a 'couch potato'.”
“Watch where you aim that morning breath. That should come with a warning label.”
“- Maxxx Orbison: Put your tongue in her mouth, for Christ's sake!
- Joe Young: How would Christ benefit from me putting my tongue in someone's mouth?”
“I'm going to miss your lips. And everything attached to them.”
“My breath smells like pear drops. Acetone. Acetone is what the body produces when it eats itself.”
“- Ricky Bobby: [to Jean Girard]I can't understand a word you've said the whole time.
- Cal Naughton Jr.: Did you eat some peanut butter or something?
- Ricky Bobby: Yeah, you sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth.
- Jean Girard: I think what you are hearing is my accent. I am French.”
“- Rosaleen: Jesus, what big teeth you have!
- Huntsman: All the better to eat you with.”
“- Draco: Thank you very much. It's been stuck down there for months. Can you get your buttocks off my tongue?
- Bowen: Why should you be comfortable? My armor is rusting in your drool and your breath, is absolutely foul!
- Draco: What do you expect, with an old knight rotting between my molars?”
“- Buzz Kurtis: Every time you open your mouth, what happens?
- Abercrombie: I eat.”
“And you, who speak to Indians as if to little children. Your heart is big. Not as big as your mouth, but you have good feelings inside.”
“- Jackie: What do all the guys see in Diane anyway?
- Trish: She's beautiful.
- Jackie: I think she's got a big mouth.
- Kim: It's not the size of your mouth; it's what's in it that counts.”
“- Guard Falzon: [after searching him] It smells like someone shit in your mouth.
- Pinball: He told me he loved me.”
“You talk too much with your mouth.”
“I'm sorry, what was the question? I was distracted by the half-masticated cow rolling around in your wide-open trap.”
“- Muhammad Ali: Man, without me, you'd just be a mouth and a microphone.
- Howard Cosell: Without me, you'd just be a mouth.”