Robert Pattinson quotes
“- Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
- Bella Swan: Then don't.”
“The Protagonist-I've been thinking, we're their ancestors. If they destroy us, won't that destroy them?
Neil-That'd bring us to the grandfather paradox.
The Protagonist-The what?
Neil-You went back in time, and killed your own grandfather. How could you've been born to commit the act?
The Protagonist-What's the answer?
Neil-There's no answer....” (continue)(continue reading)
“The Protagonist-You wanna crash a plane?
Neil-Well, not from the air. Don't be so dramatic.
The Protagonist-...well, how big a plane?
Neil-That part is a little dramatic.”
“- Gertrude Bell: England needs to get out of its colonies sooner rather than later.
- Col. T.E. Lawrence: I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.”
“- James: You're alone... because you're faster than the others. But not stronger...
- Edward Cullen: I'm strong enough to kill you.”
“- Edward Cullen: Bella, we shouldn't be friends.
- Bella Swan: You really should've figured that out a little earlier. I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me and save yourself all this regret?
- Edward Cullen: You think I regret saving you?
- Bella Swan: I can see that you do. I just don't know why.”
“- Edward Cullen: You're not gonna let this go, are you?
- Bella Swan: No.
- Edward Cullen: Well, then I hope you enjoy disappointment.”
“- Edward Cullen: We only drink animal blood, but it's your scent. It's like a drug to me. It's like you're my own personal brand of heroin.
- Bella Swan: Why did you hate me so much when we met?
- Edward Cullen: I did, only because of wanting you so badly. I still don't know if I can control myself.”
“- Edward Cullen: What did you expect, coffins and dungeons and moats?
- Bella Swan: No, not the moats.
- Edward Cullen: Not the moats.”
“- Edward Cullen: I'm gonna take you to my place tomorrow.
- Bella Swan: Wait, like with your family?
- Edward Cullen: Yeah.
- Bella Swan: What if they don't like me?
- Edward Cullen: So you're worried, not because you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you?”
“- Bella Swan: Look, You gotta give me some answers.
- Edward Cullen: Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...
- Bella Swan: I don't want to know what the square root of pi is.
- Edward Cullen: You knew that?”
“- Bella Swan: You know your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash.
- Edward Cullen: I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't wanna be.”
“- Edward Cullen: Do you trust me?
- Bella Swan: In theory.
- Edward Cullen: Then close your eyes.”
“- Edward Cullen: I can't read your mind. You have to tell me what you're thinking.
- Bella Swan: Now I'm afraid.
- Edward Cullen: Good.
- Bella Swan: I'm not afraid of you, I'm only afraid of losing you. I feel like you're gonna disappear.”
“- Bella Swan: It's like diamonds... you're beautiful.
- Edward Cullen: Beautiful? This is the skin of a killer, Bella... I'm a killer.”