Kristen Stewart quotes
“I am quite shy and people think I'm aloof.”
“The strangest part about being famous is you don't get to give first impressions anymore. Everyone already has an impression of you before you meet them.”
“- Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
- Bella Swan: Then don't.”
“- Edward Cullen: Bella, we shouldn't be friends.
- Bella Swan: You really should've figured that out a little earlier. I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me and save yourself all this regret?
- Edward Cullen: You think I regret saving you?
- Bella Swan: I can see that you do. I just don't know why.”
“- Adrian Yates: Uh, your girlfriend's here. Would you ever like to see her alive again?
- Mike Howell: I don't know.
- Adrian Yates: So if I just took out my gun and blew her fucking face off, you'd be cool with that?
- Mike Howell: No, that wouldn't be cool. Is she really there with you?
- Phoebe: Mikey? I'm sorry. But I'm the tree. I've been...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maureen Cartwright: So we made this oath... Whoever died first would send the other a sign.
- Ingo: A sign? From... from the afterlife?
- Maureen Cartwright: You could call it that; you could call it a million things.
- Ingo: But... how do you know if it's a sign?
- Maureen Cartwright: I'm a medium. He was... he was a medium. I'll just know it.”
“- Mike Howell: Yo, Phoebe, where are we going?
- Phoebe: We are leaving. We are getting the fuck out of town!
- Mike Howell: No, I can't leavetown. You know that.
- Phoebe: Well, you didn't have people trying to kill you before, I was thinking maybe that could motivate us here.
- Mike Howell: Okay, fine, so where do you want to go?”
“- Maureen Cartwright: There are invisible... presences... around us. Always. I mean whether or not they're the souls of the dead, I don't know, but... You know when you're a medium you just are attuned to some sort of... vibe.
- Ingo: What do you mean by- by vibe?
- Maureen Cartwright: It's an intuition thing; it's a feeling.”
“- Mike Howell: Get out. Get out of my car.
- Phoebe: No. No, Mike. I can't!
- Mike Howell: Get out of my car, okay!
- Phoebe: It's my fucking car!
- Mike Howell: Then get out of the car! Okay!”
“- Edward Cullen: You're not gonna let this go, are you?
- Bella Swan: No.
- Edward Cullen: Well, then I hope you enjoy disappointment.”
“- Mike Howell: Okay, she said Mandelbrot set is in motion. Echo Choir has been breached. We are fielding the ball.
- Phoebe: Mike, what the fuck does that mean?
- Mike Howell: I don't know. Phoebe, I don't know but I remember it like it just happened. I remember every single thing that happened to me in the last 94 minutes. 94 minutes? How did I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Phoebe: Okay, so just lead me through this one more time. Just so I'm clear.
- Mike Howell: Um, I hit him with a spoon and his lungs exploded.
- Phoebe: It wasn't his lungs.
- Mike Howell: No, that's what happened. Because he couldn't breathe because I got him in the neck.
- Phoebe: Yeah, your lungs aren't in your neck, they're in your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's not gonna be like this always, you know? Mike, you're like the strongest, kindest person I've ever met in my whole life. I fucking love you. You're a fucking mess, man.”
“- Edward Cullen: We only drink animal blood, but it's your scent. It's like a drug to me. It's like you're my own personal brand of heroin.
- Bella Swan: Why did you hate me so much when we met?
- Edward Cullen: I did, only because of wanting you so badly. I still don't know if I can control myself.”
“- Mike Howell: Wait, why do you think it's dangerous?
- Phoebe: Yeah?
- Rose: Like I said to you before, because of the monkeys. The monkeys!”
“No one will surrender tonight. But I won't give in. I know what I want.”
“- Lydia Howland: You can't use your situation to just get me to do everything you want me to do.
- Dr. Alice Howland: Why can't I?
- Lydia Howland: Because that's not fair.
- Dr. Alice Howland: I don't have to be fair. I'm your mother.”
“- Edward Cullen: What did you expect, coffins and dungeons and moats?
- Bella Swan: No, not the moats.
- Edward Cullen: Not the moats.”