Dave Bautista quotes
“- Stu: He's the second worst guy I've ever met.
- Vic: Who's the first?
- Stu: I'll give you a hint. It's you.”
“People look at me, and they have a certain perception, and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.”
“I look like a gorilla, just the way I'm built.”
“I never excelled at one sport or had a very strong passion for anything other than wrestling and bodybuilding.”
“It's a baby gun. It allows you to fire it while crying.”
“- Peter Quill: This is weird. We've got a Sovereign fleet approaching from the rear.
- Gamora: Why would they do that?
- Drax: Probably because Rocket stole some of their batteries.
- Rocket: Dude!
- Drax: [awkwardly] Right... he didn't steal some of those. I don't know why they're after us. What a mystery this is.”
“- Nebula: [to Gamora] All any of you do is yell at each other. You're not friends.
- Drax: You're right... we're family.”
“- Ego: I created what I imagined biological life to be like... down to the most minute detail.
- Drax: Did you make a penis?”
“There are two types of beings in the universe, those who dance, and those who do not.”
“- Drax: My father would tell the story of impregnating my mother every winter solstice.
- Peter Quill: That's disgusting.”