Taika Waititi quotes
Let them say whatever they want. People used to say a lot of nasty things about me. "Oh, this guy's a lunatic!" "Oh, look at that psycho! He's gonna get us all killed!"
“A set should be like a family, except that you all actually like each other.”
“- Stu: Anything you want to find you type it in.
- Viago: I lost a really nice silk scarf in about 1912.
- Deacon: Yes, now Google it.”
“He got in shape. He went from Dad Bod to God Bod.”
“And it is up to you to decide if you want to be remembered, or disappear without a trace, like a pitiful grain of sand into a desert of insignificance. To put it plainly. Get your shit together and sort out your priorities.”
“You make up a character, there's always gonna be parts of you that, like it or not, shine through.”
“I play music all the time because silence freaks me out.”
“My job is to express myself.”
“- Thor: Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster's champion?
- Korg: Yeah. Doug has. Hey, Doug. Could you come over here? Oh, yeah, I forgot, Doug's dead. Anyone who fights the Grandmaster's champion perished. You're not actually thinking about fighting him, are you?
- Thor: Yes, I am. I'm gonna fight him, win, and get the hell off this planet!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Korg: Hey, man. We're just about to jump on that ginormous spaceship. Wanna come?
- Loki: You do seem like you're in desperate need of leadership.
- Korg: Why, thank you!”
“- Valkyrie: The lord of thunder sends his regards!
- Korg: The revolution has begun!”
“- Thor: How did you end up here?
- Korg: Well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I'm actually organizing another revolution. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I was thinking, maybe... I just should bring a broom down here for you if you wanted to sweep up some of the skeletons.”