Taika Waititi quotes
“A set should be like a family, except that you all actually like each other.”
“And it is up to you to decide if you want to be remembered, or disappear without a trace, like a pitiful grain of sand into a desert of insignificance. To put it plainly. Get your shit together and sort out your priorities.”
Let them say whatever they want. People used to say a lot of nasty things about me. "Oh, this guy's a lunatic!" "Oh, look at that psycho! He's gonna get us all killed!"
“You make up a character, there's always gonna be parts of you that, like it or not, shine through.”
“I play music all the time because silence freaks me out.”
“My job is to express myself.”
“- Thor: Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster's champion?
- Korg: Yeah. Doug has. Hey, Doug. Could you come over here? Oh, yeah, I forgot, Doug's dead. Anyone who fights the Grandmaster's champion perished. You're not actually thinking about fighting him, are you?
- Thor: Yes, I am. I'm gonna fight him, win, and get the hell off this planet!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Korg: Hey, man. We're just about to jump on that ginormous spaceship. Wanna come?
- Loki: You do seem like you're in desperate need of leadership.
- Korg: Why, thank you!”
“- Valkyrie: The lord of thunder sends his regards!
- Korg: The revolution has begun!”
“- Thor: How did you end up here?
- Korg: Well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I'm actually organizing another revolution. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I was thinking, maybe... I just should bring a broom down here for you if you wanted to sweep up some of the skeletons.”
“- Stu: Anything you want to find you type it in.
- Viago: I lost a really nice silk scarf in about 1912.
- Deacon: Yes, now Google it.”