Garrett Hedlund quotes
“I grew up on a farm where we had one radio station and it was all country.”
“Men that died that day... they were husbands, fathers. They were good men. A lot better than me.”
“Jamie McAllan-You ever miss it sometimes? Being over there. I don't mean being shot at, but sometimes, I actually miss it.
Ronsel Jackson-Yeah, me, too. Over there, I was a liberator. People lined up in the streets waiting for us. Throwing flowers and cheering. And here I'm just another nigger pushing a plow.”
“I lied. I do that sometimes. It's called being a grown-up!”
“- Blackbeard: Well, well, well. The princess, I presume.
- Hook: Oh, well, actually I'm just a miner. But I appreciate the compliment.”
“- Peter Pan: Which way should we go?
- Peter Pan, Hook: [simultaneously] Set a course!
- Peter Pan: Hey! Who's in charge here?
- Hook: Well, I'm the captain.
- Peter Pan: And I'm the chosen one.
- Hook: We'll have plenty of time to argue about that later, flyboy.
- Peter Pan: Suit yourself, Captain Hook.”
- Harlan: Just how disturbed are you?
- Rachel: I prefer "unique".
“- Tiger Lily: You don't want to go home?
- Hook: I already am.”
“- Peter Pan: Always be friends, Hook. Are we?
- Hook: Always. It can't possibly go wrong.”
“I had done chorus before in school, but I was only trying for an easy A.”
“I've been told I'm too good looking for certain roles, but that's okay, it just motivates me to go deeper.”
“- Harlan: You're a dangerous girl, aren't you?
- Rachel: It depends on what you define as dangerous.
- Harlan: Safer to get thrown from a horse.
- Rachel: But you don't have to brush me or feed me after riding me.”
“- Achilles: I told you how to fight but I never told you why to fight.
- Patroclus: I fight for you.
- Achilles: Yes, but who will you fight for when I'm gone? Soldiers fight for kings they've never even met. They fight when they're told to fight, they die when they're told to die.
- Patroclus: Soldiers obey.”