Mischa Barton quotes
“There are some things I like about L.A. You can have a really healthy lifestyle, and I love running with the dogs on the beach. It's just the social scene is horrific!”
“Marissa-Who are you?
Ryan-Whoever you want me to be.”
“I'm more mature than kids my age because I'm constantly surrounded by adults.”
“I don't look at the gossip websites - it's unhealthy and I think it's a large part of what drives people in L.A. crazy.”
“Pretty people aren't as accepted as other people. It's like, 'She's pretty and thin and she's got to have problems. She's messed up.'”
“I don't mind nudity; I just don't do it often.”
“- William Thacker: Is this your first film?
- 12-yr-old Actress: Well... actually it's my 22nd!
- William Thacker: Any favorites among the 22?
- 12-yr-old Actress: Working with Leonardo.
- William Thacker: DaVinci?
- 12-yr-old Actress: DiCaprio.
- William Thacker: Of course. And is... is he your favorite Italian director?”
“Dear my mother, I almost got lost but the pure love you gave me 'til you died was like a flame always there, burning. And just like the raptor, that little flame was all I needed in order to see in the dark. It saved me, Momma, from that deep dark. Paulie, she didn't have that. The darkness took over her so she had to fly away.”
“Have you ever been really thirsty? And you open a carton of milk and you pour it in your mouth... and it's... sour. That happened. Inside me. Forever.”
“- Pauline 'Paulie' Oster: Lesbian? Are you fucking kidding me, you think I'm a lesbian?
- Mary 'Mouse' Bedford: You're a girl in love with a girl, aren't you?
- Pauline 'Paulie' Oster: No! I'm Paulie in love with Tori. Remember? And Tori, she is in love with me because she is mine and I am hers and neither of us are lesbians!”
“- Sam Callahan: Can I touch her?
- Maurey Pierce: Okay, but be gentle. Babies aren't footballs.
- Sam Callahan: Yeah, they don't travel as far when you kick 'em.”