All actors – Chevy Chase, Rodney Dangerfield, Ted Knight, Michael O'Keefe, Bill Murray, Sarah Holcomb, Scott Colomby, Cindy Morgan, Dan Resin, Henry Wilcoxon, Elaine Aiken, Albert Salmishow all
“Caddyshack” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Carl Spackler: I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite awhile.
- The Bishop: You're right. Anyway, the Good Lord would never disrupt the best game of my life.
[a thunder strikes]”
“- Ty Webb: I don't play golf, for money, against people.
- Al Czervik: What are you, religious or something?
- Ty Webb: You might say that.”
“- Danny Noonan: I had a couple of burgers and some Cokes for lunch.
- Pat Noonan: How many Cokes?
- Danny Noonan: Four or five.
- Pat Noonan: What are you, a diabetic?
- Danny Noonan: I don't know!”
“- The Bishop: Excellency, fiddlesticks, my name's Fred and I'm a man, same as you.
- Judge Elihu Smails: You're not a man, you're a bishop, for God's sakes.
- The Bishop: There is no God...”
“- Sandy McFiddish: I want you to kill every gopher on the course!
- Carl Spackler: Check me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...
- Sandy McFiddish: Gophers, ya great git! Not golfers! The little brown furry rodents!
- Carl Spackler: We can do that... we don't even have to have a...” (continue)(continue reading)
In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, "au revoir, gopher".
“- Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?
- Danny Noonan: Everyday.
- Ty Webb: Good.”
“- Spaulding Smails: I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato salad...
- Judge Elihu Smails: You'll get nothing, and like it!”
“- Judge Elihu Smails: Say, Fred, did you hear the one about the Jew, the Catholic, and the colored boy who went to heaven?
- The Bishop: Yeah, Judge, that's a doozy.”
“He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife.”
“I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?”
“Ahoy polloi... where did you come from, a scotch ad?”
“This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.”
“- Carl Spackler: Your place got a pool?
- Ty Webb: We have a pond in the back. We have a pool and a pond... pond'd be good for you.”
“Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?
[looks at Judge Smails, who's wearing the same hat]
Oh, it looks good on you though.”
“Remember Danny: two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.”
“- The Bishop: I really enjoy working with young people such as yourself down at our new Lutheran Center... Why don't you drop by sometime, eh?
- Danny Noonan: I've often thought of entering the Priesthood.
- The Bishop: Oh, are you a Roman Catholic?
[Danny Noolan nods]
- The Bishop: Oh, then I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you can't come.”