Lea Thompson quotes
“It's really hard to understand the depths and the power of the love that someone has for their children unless you really have children.”
“It's hard not to want to strangle people when you work with them for four years.”
“I definitely gravitate toward people who use laughter to pull themselves out of the abyss.”
“- Mike Brody: I see my brother nailed you, eh?
- Kelly Ann Bukowski: Your brother?
- Mike Brody: Yeah, believe it or not.
- Kathryn Morgan: If he wouldn't have pulled that old crotch trick, he never would have won.
- Mike Brody: Yeah. That's his best move.
- Kathryn Morgan: It runs in the family.”
“In space, anything is possible.”
“- Beverly Switzler: If that's the way you want it! Then, so long, Duckie!
- Howard T. Duck: Don't shed any tears over me, Toots!”
“- Stacy: You can have one with the guy on top?
- Ilene: Mm-hmm.
- Stacy: I hate you!”
“I'd rather be with someone for the wrong reasons than alone for the right.”
“- Kevin: There's this... uh, full moon out tonight.
- Kathryn: What, are you gonna turn into a werewolf or something like that?”
“- Lorraine Baines: Marty? Why are you so nervous?
- Marty McFly: Lorraine. Have you ever been in a situation where you knew you had to act a certain way, but when you got there, you didn't know if you could go through with it?
- Lorraine Baines: You mean like how you're supposed to act on a first date?
- Marty McFly: Sort of.
- Lorraine Baines:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's easier to say you don't care, than it is to try and fail.”
“Marty, don't be such a square. Everybody who's anybody drinks.”
“It was the early eighties, and sex was still a good way to meet new people.”
“- Beverly Switzler: I was worried about you. I missed you.
- Howard T. Duck: Well, sex appeal. Some guys got it - and some guys don't.”
“My mom always says that being boss and being bossy aren't the same.”
“- Stacy: When you're with a guy, you're not just sleeping with him, you're sleeping with everyone they've had sex with.
- Ilene: And everyone they've had sex with.
- Melissa: Gee, I'm a lot more experienced than I thought I was!”
“- Amanda Jones: So, do you always bring an extra girl when you go out?
- Keith Nelson: Well, I like to cover my bets.
- Amanda Jones: That's very cute. I'll have to remember that.”
“- George McFly: Lorraine. My density has brought me to you.
- Lorraine Baines: What?
- George McFly: Oh. What I meant to say was...
- Lorraine Baines: Wait a minute. Don't I know you from somewhere?
- George McFly: Yes. Yes. I'm George. George McFly. I'm your density. I mean, your destiny.”
“- Howard T. Duck: What is this place?
- Beverly Switzler: Cleveland?
- Howard T. Duck: Cleveland? That's a perfect name for this weird planet!
- Beverly Switzler: You don't know the name of the planet? The planet's called Earth, I think. And I'm obviously in some weirdnightmare.
- Howard T. Duck: Your nightmare... or mine?”
“Biff Tannen, I wouldn't be your girl even if - even if you had a million dollars.”