Tim Robbins quotes
- Dr. Evil: Mr. President, after I destroy Washington D.C. I will destroy another major city every hour on the hour. That is, unless, of course, you pay me one hundred billion dollars.
- The President: Dr. Evil, this is 1969! That amount of money doesn't even exist. That's like saying, "I want a kajillion bajillion dollars".
“- Maverick: Mustang, this is Maverick, requesting fly-by.
- Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider. The Pattern is full.
- Merlin: Uh, excuse me, something I should know about?
- Air Boss Johnson: [gets his coffee] Thank you.
[Maverick does a fly-by past the Enterprise, causing Air Boss Johnson to spill his coffee]
- Air Boss Johnson: Goddamn...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jacob: You know you look like an angel, Louie? Like an overgrown cherub. Anyone ever tell you that?
- Louis: Yeah, you. Every time you see me.
- Jacob: You're a lifesaver, Louie.
- Louis: Yeah, I know.”
“Are we making chemical weapons? Kiddie porn? Are we strip-mining? No! Why are they after me?”
“Where do I start? It's not you. Well actually it is you. Look, I'm just not... I'm not attracted to you anymore. I need space. You kinda... you kinda gross me out. In the beginning it was different. In the beginning, you were better. But then I got to know you real well, and I came to realize... that you're a fat idiot.”
“The answer's not in the box, it's in the band.”
“- Albert Einstein: Are you thinking what I am thinking?
- Ed Walters: Well what would be the odds of that happening?”
“It's just a matter of time before someone borrows your technology, improves it and makes a billion dollars on it.”
“- Mo Fuzz: All good things come in threes.
- Josh Tager: It's not good things. It's celebrity deaths that come in threes.”
“Never wiser than when we're children. They say it and it's true. We'll never see things that clear again.”
“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”
“It's easy to be skinny on a desert island.”
“- Jezzie: You sold your soul, remember? That's what you told me.
- Jacob: Yeah? For what?
- Jezzie: A good lay.
- Jacob: Look what I got.
- Jezzie, Jacob: The best.”
“Some couples dance, others go to Mars.”
“He says 'Your wallet or your life, bitch. I'm leaving with one of 'em'.”
“Worry is just meditating on shit.”