“Look Who's Talking” quotes(1989)
Plot – Mollie was the mistress of a married man who broke up with her, leaving her alone and pregnant. She’s in labour on the road and she is driven to hospital by a kind taxi driver, who then helps the girl to raise the child. In short, she gets close to him and the child finds a dad in James. The whole story is commented by the voice of the little boy, starting from when he wasn’t born yet.
All actors – John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Olympia Dukakis, George Segal, Abe Vigoda, Bruce Willis, Twink Caplan, Jason Schaller, Jaryd Waterhouse, Jacob Haines, Christopher Aydon, Joy Boushel, Don S. Davis, Louis Heckerling, Brenda Crichlow, Andrea Mann, Douglas Tuck, Alex Bruhanski, Casey Grant, Oscar B. Ramos, Aurelio DiNunzio, Jeff Irvine, Shirley Barclay, William B. Davis, David Berner, Jerry Wasserman, Daliah Novak, Zena Darawalla, Nicholas Rice, Neal Israel, Blu Mankuma, William Britos, Dee Jay Jackson, Ida Berner, Bea Cartmell, Eleanor Maines, Mollie Heckerling, Ryan McIntosh, Gerry Bean, Deryl Hayes, Enid Saunders, Nicole Stevens, Christy Smith, Sabrina Bailey, Farah Abassi, Amber Brownmiller, Ariel Perryman, Nigel John Crowe, Michael Joseph Materi, Joan Riversshow all
“Look Who's Talking” Quotes 21 quotes
“- Mollie: I was artificially inseminated.
- James: Are you a lesbo?”
“- James: You don't look so hot.
- Mollie: Why don't you try squeezing something the size of a watermelon out of an opening the size of a lemon and see how hot you look?
- James: Ouch! Guess I'd better call my mother more often!”
“- Albert: He has my eyes.
- Mollie: I know he does. You don't know how confusing it is when someone you love so much looks like someone you hate.”
“- Mollie: Rona, if there wasn't such a thing as love, what kind of guy would you get to be your kid's father?
- Rona: Someone with a small mouth and good hair. Broad shoulders...
- Mollie: No, no, I'm talking about, what kind of a man would you want to stick around and help raise your child?
- Rona: There's a man who'd do that?”
“- Mollie: Dr. Spock does not just want to sell a book! Dr. Spock loves us. During the Vietnam War, Dr. Spock was out protesting in the streets!
- James: God, I'm sorry I said anything about Dr. Spock, okay. [to her son] I can't believe she's getting that upset about a Vulcan. Big ears, no emotions, right?”
“- James: Okay, if you're the father then maybe you can answer me these questions. What's Mikey's favorite cereal?
- Albert: I don't know.
- James: Cheerios. How many diapers does he go through a day? About six. Who's his favorite rock star? Michael Jackson. Don't you think a father should know some of these things?”
“- Mollie: I think you should try some of that Nobel Prize winner sperm.
- Rona: Get outta here. Nobel Prize winners ejaculating in jars?
- Mollie: Well, give it a shot. Don't you want a smart baby?
- Rona: That's all I need. A baby telling me what an idiot I am. Like I don't get enough of that at work?”
“- Mollie: All right, I know what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a guy who's not married, not into drugs, not an alcoholic, not a deadbeat, but not somebody that works twenty hours a day.
- Rona: And cute.
- Mollie: Cute is not a consideration.”
“This has got to be the weirdest day of my life... well, so far.”
“- James: Whoa! You really got your figure back, didn't you?
- Mollie: This is not my figure!
- James: Well then, you got Dolly Parton's figure back!”
“I don't want you to be upset, because I'm going to go out there and find you a daddy, and this time I'm going to be smart about it. I'm not going to go for some handsome guy just because I'm in love with him. You're the only thing that matters to me, and I'm going to go out there and I'm going to get you the best daddy there is.”
“It's weird, isn't it? You spend the first nine months trying to get out and the rest of your life trying to get back in.”
- Mollie: [holding up two baby outfits] Which do you think, the blue or the lamb?
- Voice of Mikey: Well, neither. They both look pretty lame.
- Mollie: The lamb, right?
- Voice of Mikey: Not "lamb". "Lame".
“- Mollie: So you're the one who was kicking me.
- Voice of Mikey: Well, you're the one who ate all that spicy food.”
“- Voice of Mikey: How many babies does it take to change a light bulb?
- Sand Box Baby: How many?
- Voice of Mikey: What's a light bulb?”