Ears quotes15 ears quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The very things that held you down are gonna carry you up!”
“Good people, who have travelled from villages near and far! Lend me your ears!
[the crowd proceeds to pull off ears and throw them at Robin Hood]
“- Harvey 'Blind' Pew: I may be blind, but I have acute earing.
- Commander Clement: I'm not interested in your jewellery, cloth eyes.”
“What's the matter with his ears? I don't see nothing wrong with them. I think they're cute.”
“- Kane: I just don't like techno.
- J.P.: You would if you had robot ears.”
“- Old Woman on Plane and Bus: I'm sorry. You have to speak up, son. I have this ringing in my ears. My doctor says it could be related to my heart palpitations.
- Beavis: Really? I poop too much.
- Old Woman on Plane and Bus: Maybe you're lactose intolerant.
- Beavis: I mean... No, no. I poop too much! And then I get tired.”
“Just because he's got those big ears, they call him a freak. The laughing stock of the circus. And when his mother tried to protect him, they threw her into the clink.”
“I got eyes; I see. I got ears; I hear. I even got a brain. Whatever you think, I've already thought it... 10 times over!”
“Dumbo! You flew! Boy, am I stupid. Why didn't I think of this before? Your ears! Just look at them, Dumbo! Why, they're perfect wings!”
“- Westley: The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
- Prince Humperdinck: And then my ears, I understand let's get on with it.
- Westley: Wrong. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your...” (continue)(continue reading)