Sean Young quotes
“- Ace Ventura: Good to see someone who doesn't buckle under the pressure.
- Lois Einhorn: And what would you know about pressure?
- Ace Ventura: Well, I have... kissed a man.”
“I'm just into having fun, because I went through some bad years that really depressed me and made me angry.”
“- Rachael: What if I go north? Disappear. Would you come after me? Hunt me?
- Rick Deckard: No... No, I wouldn't. I owe you one... But somebody would.”
“- Sybil Martin: Are you giving me a ticket?
- Jesse Stone: That depends.
- Sybil Martin: On what?
- Jesse Stone: If this is your car.”
“The city of angels? It's the city of devils. The city of smiling cobras.”
“I don't particularly think marriage is a sane thing.”
“I don't really like doing interviews.”
“- Kansas Hill: My best friend got pregnant.
- Mrs. Hill: Woohoo, before you?
- Kansas Hill: Yeah that's what i said too.”
“- Sybil Martin: You married, Jesse?
- Jesse Stone: Sort of.
- Sybil Martin: Sort of?
- Jesse Stone: Every place but in my mind.”
“I'm not gonna sit here and watch you kill yourself!”
“- Susan Matthews-Loomis: Just another legend?
- George Loomis: If we let it be.”
“It's like sex, hardly anyone gets it right the first time.”
“You really are incredibly stupid, aren't you? I like that in a man.”
“- Lenny Brown: I'm making money so fast over at Max's, they can't keep track of it. Everybody in town thinks I'm a firecracker. And even after all this, my own wife still thinks I'm a bum!
- Linda Brown: I think you're a genius. I just don't want you to feel like you're on a treadmill... having to make more and more money to pay for things we...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Tell me of your homeworld, Usul.”
“He left me. He left me because she looked more like me than I did.”
“- Rachael: Have you ever retired a human by mistake?
- Rick Deckard: No.
- Rachael: But in your position, that is a risk.”