Henry Cavill quotes
“There is no destiny… It does not exist. The only thing that everyone is destined for is death.”
“People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.”
“People linked by destiny will always find each other.”
“To be neutral does not mean to be indifferent or insensitive.”
“We can’t kill our feelings. Our best chance is to kill the hatred that we may hold onto and move on.”
“It’s hard to regret something you didn’t choose.”
“Fear is an illness. If you catch it and you leave it untreated, it can consume you. You face it.”
“Sometimes you must dangle your feet in the water in order to attract the sharks.”
“- August Walker: Is it true Lane gassed a village of 2000 people?
- Ethan Hunt: Yes.
- August Walker: Is it true he brought down an entire passenger plane just to kill one man?
- Ethan Hunt: Yes.
- August Walker: Is it true that he...
- Ethan Hunt: Look, Walker, whatever you've heard, if it makes your skin crawl, it's probably true.”
“Hope is not a strategy.”
“It's difficult to judge other actors, because as an actor you're looking at different things than what an audience is looking at.”
“As an outside; don't worry about failure, because failure will take care of itself. Focus on success.”
“Not every job is a good job.”
“No one stays good in this world.”
“- Batman: It's time you learned what it means to be a man.
- Superman: Stay down! If I wanted it, you'd be dead already!”
“I'll take you in without breaking you, which is more than you deserve.”
“- Father Leone: Do you know... why they want you?
- Clark Kent: No, but this General Zod... even if I surrender, there's no guarantee he'll keep his word. But if there's a chance I can save Earth by turning myself in, shouldn't I take it?”
“- Superman: I know you're trying to find out where I hang my cape. You won't.
- General Swanwick: Then I'll ask the obvious question. How do we know you won't one day act against America's interests?
- Superman: I grew up in Kansas, General. I'm about as American as it gets.”
“Why am I so different from them?”