Tom Welling quotes
“- Clark Kent: Have you ever got information that you wish you hadn't?
- Lex Luthor: In my experience I've found you can never have too much information.”
“If I was invincible, maybe I would take up some extreme sports.”
“I love going to movies. It's just big, it takes you away, you can escape into it.”
“[talking about a breastplate belonget to Alexander the Great]
- Lex Luthor: Darker times call for darker methods. His opponents thought he was invincible.
- Clark Kent: I didn't know you were such a history buff.
- Lex Luthor: I'm not. I'm just interested in people who ruled the world before they were thirty.”
“- Chloe Sullivan: Clark, non mi stai superando come amico, vero?
- Clark Kent: Chloe, non potrei mai superarti. Altro che verticale.
- Chloe Sullivan: È incredibile fino a che punto ti conquisterà il fascino del Kent.”
“- Kyle Tippet: Do you know what it's like to have to hide because of who you are?
- Clark Kent: Yes, I do. But when you have a gift you can't just hide in a hole and hope it goes away.”
- Lex Luthor: There's nothing wrong with a good fight. Just remember, the man of tomorrow is forged by his battles today.
- Clark Kent: Could I use that? I mean, "the man of tomorrow" for my slogan?
- Lex Luthor: Knock yourself out.
“- Clark Kent: Dad, you were right. Once I understood what triggered the heat, I was able to control it without thinking about... sex.
- Jonathan Kent: You sure about that son?
- Clark Kent: Trust me. Next time I have a date, I'll be able to take her out without setting her on fire.
- Jonathan Kent: Well, that's a relief.”
“- Lana Lang: Nietzsche? I didn't know you have a dark side, Clark.
- Clark Kent: Doesn't everyone?
- Lana Lang: So what are you: Man or Superman?
- Clark Kent: I haven't figured it out yet.”